• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
hope people had a cool christmas. mine was k. have spent the past 3 days playing WWE13. Its a weird game, glitchy and past-gen graphics, but holy hell so much content like i dont even know

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
hope people had a cool christmas. mine was k. have spent the past 3 days playing WWE13. Its a weird game, glitchy and past-gen graphics, but holy hell so much content like i dont even know
That's how most sports games play now a days. :applejack:

I'm going out with family, but I'm heading straight over there when I'm done Slush. :applejack:

KoNfucius

Smash Ace

It's the best wrestling game I've ever played. The create a character is really in-depth . I love the attitude era. The graphics aren't that great but for what you can do in the game its easily over looked.

:phone:

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
PROJECT:M IS OUT WHO WANTS TO PLAY

Heartstring

Smash Legend
It's the best wrestling game I've ever played. The create a character is really in-depth . I love the attitude era. The graphics aren't that great but for what you can do in the game its easily over looked.

:phone:
yeah thats what I meant by content, And I loved the attitude era mode, I've always been a huge fan of mick foley but I never really got to experience the attitude era (I was 5 after all) so the game mode is great. plus its a game I can play with my brother (so many miz vs. sheamus matches have been had)

As for create a character: so many damn options, I practically made my exact self plus rasslin gear (and actual athletic ability). and dont even get me started on the entrance creation

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Twice the shots in half the time in Sugarland compared to when I was at Espy's.
But they don't play games, so a box was my chair the whole night cause I stumble.
One day, SA, fun and games when I'm beyond fun.

Seriouslies practice soon cause Diddy dipped into a cask of rotten banana juice before going to Smashville.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
why would you play a "fighter" worse than brawl in the first place? COME ON ESPY, YOU ARE BETTER TAHN THIS!!!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's more fun than Brawl is atm, and it's an amazing party game for sure.
But now though... :applejack:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Nothing tonight besides getting tortured by my brother.
Once he leaves I'm gonna start cleaning the place for Trela Leaf. Since etc. come Friday or Saturday.

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
Sup, Texans. I most likely will be coming to San Antonio for a few days and then hopefully if all my **** goes the way it's supposed to heading to Apex afterwards so I would love to play you guys one of the days I'm over there. If it's possible =)

If not it's cool, the timing is sorta awkward and short notice but even if I could just get together with one person and do something smash related that'd be awesome. I'm visiting a friend so i'll already be doing other cool stuff. Anyway I'll post again when I know for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom