• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
If you're able to come by around Thursday-Sunday. That'd be cool since I'm gonna be housing two or three people from Houston then having a small Smashfest once everyone in our town is available.
probably drinking afterwards

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
What days, and where are you gonna be located? :applejack:
4th-10th I'm going to Apex from Texas actually =)

No idea where i'll be, i'm staying with a friend o' mine. I'm military so if anywhere is near Lackland AFB I might be there a bit too, I don't plan anything I just tend to do stuff.

@Nike: Yeah man, I'd love to play again. I've got better too all of my characters. But I'm not in full form because i've been busy with work the last month and a half or so I JUST started playing again earlier this week. But I'm trying to get back in groove for Apex.

is Bryce/Dark Shifter still active (former AZ) I know he doesn't play as much anymore to focus on life and stuff

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
If you're able to come by around Thursday-Sunday. That'd be cool since I'm gonna be housing two or three people from Houston then having a small Smashfest once everyone in our town is available.
probably drinking afterwards
I'm of age but i'm not a big drinker. But I'm down to hang with Texas, I love meeting new smashers, we're a chill bunch
except nexus
=)

Yeah I'll give you guys my contact info and stuff when I iron out some stuff

@Vintage: Awesome! I'm so excited, now. I went to BASIC at lackland like 3ish years ago. Went to sea world and the riverwalk.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I should be able to help too if Tofer can't.
We're actually having something on the 4th or 5th with some of the guys from Houston, actually. I don't think it'd trouble anyone if you came along as well.

I can probably get you if no one else is able to as well, but we kinda need to know where you're going to be at for sure. :applejack:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
And that's relative to Nike's location, which is a good 10-20 minute drive from where I am, which is another 10-20 minute drive from where Tofer/K Prime are. Shifter lives a way out there. :applejack:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
From what Leaf. told me on the Xat, they could've came by anyday. But really, I'll just wait till my brother leaves Friday to let those three come to my place.

Friday is also Cici's day gais, no matter what. eat, Smash, then whatever day we feel like starting the drink night.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
late happy new year guys :)

So much alcohol like i dont even know. Going to the pub where you used to work has some extreme benefits

SFA Smiley

The SFA King
I can stay at the onbase hotel but if anybody wants to offer to keep me overnight for a night or two that'd be cool because it's like 40 bucks a night and although that's not bad saving as much money as possible just so I don't freeze outside would be awesome lol

Last time I stayed on base it was like 17 bucks a night but I forgot I split with another person. I'm chill, well-mannered, and I clean up after myself. I also get along with parents pretty well.

If you guys can't it's not a problem, like I said, you'd just be saving me money. Regardless I can't wait. My friend couldn't get work off so I'll be down to hang when she's at work, too.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'll see about what's going down tomorrow, then I'll try getting everyone together. :applejack:

Loko if they do anything manana ill do my best to rendezvous with you. Tonight im pirating things and watching breaking bad.
I got skills in pool now, i wanna play you sometime.

actually, if they dont do anything tonight we could always have a late night pool session and brawl at my place.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm going over today. Gonna take Prime and hopefully Smiley. It all depends on a few things at home first.

In any case, I won't show up til later in the afternoon. Smiley isn't free to go until after 4pm. :applejack:

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Loko if they do anything manana ill do my best to rendezvous with you. Tonight im pirating things and watching breaking bad.
I got skills in pool now, i wanna play you sometime.

actually, if they dont do anything tonight we could always have a late night pool session and brawl at my place.
Sounds good man, you have my digits so just hit me up

And same for Slush's chill happy fun place party time

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Post it up when you get a feeling when you're good to go.

I might try to leave around the same time depending what y'all plan to do.

andthiscolderweather

Valdens

Smash Ace
I just moved here. Not sure if anyone's familiar with who I am but I'd be interested in playing Smash! Is San Antonio's scene alive?

EDIT: derp looks like I just missed a smashfest, damn.

Valdens

Smash Ace
I live off of Highway 151 over at the Tara Vista apartments, I could feasibly host smashfests in the near future too if anyone would be interested~

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I live off of Highway 151 over at the Tara Vista apartments, I could feasibly host smashfests in the near future too if anyone would be interested~
Oh my 151, according to Google Maps that it's between Westover Hills and Military Drive, which is fairly close to quite a few of us.
It may be possible that your place is beneficial cause it's slightly central between Bandera Road group and the Sea World group. Good to have ya around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom