• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm gonna be heading to that new buffet place on Marbach around 2-3pm tomorrow. Gonna grab K Prime too.

Afterward we should find some place to play Smash or something. :applejack:

Tesh

Smash Hero
Feb 21st I think

EDIT: Don't take off work or anything til I confirm that lol
on a thursday? I'm just asking so i can buy free megabus tickets now. but i guess ill wait for you to confirm the date, save myself 50 cents.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
2~3 I see I have to skimp out on regular lunch time.
Name or Address of said new buffet?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
2-3?
Oh and unless people want to play smash with my brother most likely around (he got a $1100 laptop finally... dunno why he's here though), I can have the smashfest.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Hong Kong Harbor is where Golden Wok use to be on Marbach. It's right next to the Peter Piper Pizza. :applejack:

EDIT: I'll be there at 3PM. I'll see y'all there. :applejack:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Fairy Grandmother said go home before 8 and be a family son.

And help glue marble slabs onto an old wooden coffee table.

If I don't, the magic spell will be broken and I won't be Asian anymore.

Mr. game and watch

Smash Master
Just want to let everyone know that if this circuit does well me and xyro discussed doing Whobo 5 next year which is what everybody has been wanting. The only way we would do it if everyone supports the circuit which will let us know how serious everyone is about the tournaments/scene and if its worth doing. I told xyro I will do my best to help promote this event and step outside the box to get new players to show up. Here is the Hobo 39 facebook rsvp link: http://www.facebook.com/events/138683459622108 so only rsvp if your 100% going. Share this on your friends walls and forums to help us promote this. This event is very important because it is the make or break event so its up to everyone to make it a success. That said I will see you smash playa's soon!

Reposting
:phone:

:phone:

Trela

Smash Lord
Come on Trela you can do it.
If I can travel alone to San Antonio many states away then this should be easy enough for you.
You'd be surprised.

Nah but really me/Leaf/Since plan on coming down next weekend, and if by some chance something comes up for them, I'll go ahead and hop on that there Megabus. I keep waiting until the last minute when tickets go up lol.

So mark your calenders, boys....

[COLLAPSE=" "]:203:[/COLLAPSE]

Heartstring

Smash Legend
to actually start working on the last bit of podge sitting on my gut, got rid of most of it over the years, but im gonna have to work extra hard to get rid of the last bit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom