• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I KNEW I had quarters you dunce. I save them in case of an emergency.
It just didn't LOOK like sixty bucks worth, is all. :applejack:

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Mw3 collection 2 maps on sale for 7$ today, but wait theres more I got dead space 2 brand new for 17.99$ because game stop ran out of used copies. Winning.

:phone:

Asa

Smash Hero
hey everyone my name is asa and I am in need of housing july 17th till whobo (i'm going to sktar and i don't really wanna go back to hawaii). I wouldn't need to stay in one place forever, but a day or two would be much appreciated! I'm not unpleasant to be around and I can cook for you!

also 60 dollars worth of quarters? @_@ where were they all kept

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Things left at my place: Gamestop card, Kyro's Walmart thingy, White controller, Your glasses Loko.

K prime is still missing his memory card, Big Boss or Loko maybe?
Beros, if you've been looking for it. A Pinkie Pie book was found at my place, is it yours?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Nike, did you ever give me my controller by the way? I honestly don't remember. :applejack:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Only one modem at my grandpa's house and it's usually being used. No wi-fi so currently at an internet cafe. Feels pretty jank, but then I remember one LoLPh event where players who played at a certain point got like 70% champions unlocked. Pretty jelly.

Beros, if you've been looking for it. A Pinkie Pie book was found at my place, is it yours?
Oh yeah I forgot I left it at your place. If else it's yours if you want it, if else you can give it back when I get back from the Philippines.

Also sounds like a wild night at your place. I was sitting through 12 hours of flight while that happened.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
top players are always begging in threads for people to come, pathetic

guyz plz i needz moar moniez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom