• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
now what? Then again, I couldn't stand sitting through the whole video so I skipped about 2 minutes of it and stopped at certain parts if I saw stuph like Rocko's Modern Life Angry Beavers etc.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I wait till he approaches me since Yoshi ***** most of his approaches, I throw him back to the other side as he does more Side-B cancels as I watch, waiting for him to DownB towards me to repeat the process, maybe occasionally getting bored enough to run in and get myself hit a few times before I kill him.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
He's so cute, though.
How can you have such malicious thoughts about something so cute?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Because he's a huge *** hat.
Nick was okay back in the day. I'd watch the shows if they happened to be on.

Definitely not the best shows though. I checked out Ahh Real Monsters on Netflix the other day, and my goodness, that show aged horrifically. :applejack:

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I'd assume 23 shows.

BTW. They brought "Figure It Out" back, but it's just not the same.

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
BigBoss, you were the one that brought Melee to Slush's, right? Did you happen to take my gamecube memory card? I can't think of anyone else that would unless someone else brought Melee and a memory card.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
BigBoss, you were the one that brought Melee to Slush's, right? Did you happen to take my gamecube memory card? I can't think of anyone else that would unless someone else brought Melee and a memory card.
I think I might've. I'm at work right now, but I'll check when I get home in the morning. ;c

:phone:

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
Megafox.: so today
Megafox.: i sucked my own ****
Megafox.: but hey!
Megafox.: nobody asked me right?
Megafox.: xD.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
I got 23.

:131:
Lost count. There were like 5 shows I didn't recognize though.
I was writing them down as I went number wise, these were the ones I remembered.
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,11,12,13,15,18,19,21,22,23,28,29,3 1,35,37,38,39,41,44,49,51,52,53

so 30

as much as I watched nick back then I cant believe there was 20+ I didnt remember :/
KoN, Alex, and I have been getting back into Melee recently. You should come over whenever we play. Booze + Melee = prob best combination known to man.
Naw, im kinda tired of playing dead games. If a scene developed I would. I already have that problem with the FGC here, all the games I play they dont play save a few people.

Zachs gym gets a room at malibu shack. Ill probably try to curb my spending and just get some people to order it at my place. If noone wants to do that imma stream it and drink whiskey in my underwear.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom