• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
why them?
Dont have any D3's here, Texas is good against the other characters. Falco for 2nd cause there isnt any falco here I know of and falco can atleast help you again mk and olimars.
sus, why is persona 4 so good
If you enjoy long drawn out stories and convos then yeah I guess >_>

I mean everything else is good but that was one game I couldnt WAIT to finish, i begged for it to end.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
yea pm me Zano cause I couldnt find a good torrent, I saw the first episode on some website but got scared cause I didnt want to get a virus

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Girl in my avatar(chick from kill bill) is only 5 years older than me

im gonna meet her

and make sweet lovin to her

forever

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
Oh but I am

Beer tonight anyone? Flying Saucer. $3 pints on all beer on tap

Anyone thats never been, its basically beer heaven, they have all kinds of different beer

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
I never flake, thats Big Boss lmao

You didnt want to order the fight in the first place after I asked you, so cant really be mad when I had a legit reason to not go(getting called into work)

as far as who is going so far its just me and 2 of my friends from the srk community.

Im actually about to leave soon to go to my friends house to drink then we are going to the saucer later.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
What are you doing watching that when you could be catching up on One Piece?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom