• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
you good

I was at a gathering today for some fighting games...I found $40 on the floor and thought it was mine cause I had just pulled my wallet out. I just checked my wallet now and that money wasnt mine...so I really just found $40

im so happy

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
my headboard's a folded plastic table. toss and turn and it makes a racket banging on the walls
rockin' never felt so dirty

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
The most I ever found was $60 on the floor at an arcade. Funny thing is I was playing mvc2 before I found it.

Tesh

Smash Hero
I found 100 dollars on the floor/ground multiple times in the past couple of years.

I figure anyone carrying so much cash in these modern times is probably a criminal so its okay.

Leaf.

Gets up to speed!
When I was a cart pusher at walmart I found $100 in the parking lot. I was having a pretty bad day so I didn't think twice about acting like it was some garbage and slipping it in my sleeve as I tossed the rest of the trash in the trash can. Didn't realize it was $100, I just knew it was either a bigger bill, or a newer bill.

Turned out to be a good day.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I found $30 in my coat pocket the other day and $5 in my laundry basket this afternoon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom