• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
So yesterday, a stranger knocks on Slush's door and asks to use the restroom, so we let him. Then he asks if someone could take him to go get spare keys to this car he locked right outside of the Wal-Mart by Slush's house. I cave in and take Blondie with me to help this dude out.

It was the strangest, most awkward one hour journey ever. He took us all the way to I-10 and Zarzamora, all the way towards Downtown just for this key. It was weird, but it was kinda fun, and after we got over the paranoia of him being some kind of thief or mugger or the like, we actually had a pretty cool chat.

Plus, I got a Half n' Half Lemonade/Tea out of it, as well as learning some more streets from downtown, so it kinda helped out. There was also a NASTY car accident on the highway we needed to get on.

Needless to say, an adventure was had. :applejack:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
We were watching KH cutscenes yesterday, Suspect.
We kept thinking of the comics. :applejack:

@Nike: That's not how you spell "neigh".

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
So yesterday, a stranger knocks on Slush's door and asks to use the restroom, so we let him. Then he asks if someone could take him to go get spare keys to this car he locked right outside of the Wal-Mart by Slush's house. I cave in and take Blondie with me to help this dude out.

It was the strangest, most awkward one hour journey ever. He took us all the way to I-10 and Zarzamora, all the way towards Downtown just for this key. It was weird, but it was kinda fun, and after we got over the paranoia of him being some kind of thief or mugger or the like, we actually had a pretty cool chat.

Plus, I got a Half n' Half Lemonade/Tea out of it, as well as learning some more streets from downtown, so it kinda helped out. There was also a NASTY car accident on the highway we needed to get on.

Needless to say, an adventure was had. :applejack:
You are stupid. And lucky you didnt get robbed.

:phone:

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
well, I'm tryin' to chill before 9ish. I'm gonna go check out my friend's band then. there should be some bad *****es there too. I'd invite you out, but I doubt you'd like the music they play.
my friend is hosting that band thing you are going to

at jacks patio bar right? **** is far

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
Sooooo...I was checking out This new Lulu chick...and saw her Dark skin. Heh...Im sure the person who made it played yugioh or somethin because well... look. (made this for comparison)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom