• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Anywayyyyy, info post:

• Game thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=318657
  • Leave friday nightish, the usual thing. Sometime between 5-7 (eww at traffic on I35, oh well)
  • Currently looking for housing on the game thread, though someone will come through
  • $10 for gas most likely, though $15 would be greatly appreciated
  • Go to tourney on saturday (derp)
  • stay the night saturday night
  • Leave for San Antonio early sunday afternoon (12-2 type thing)

Paw, K Prime, and Basetunic I'm assuming still wanna go? If so, I have one spot left.
I get home at about 5, and will prolly an take an hourish to get ready. 6 would be a pretty good time to show up.

There's still 1 spot spot left. If anybody would like to go to the tourney this weekend, just lemme know. Or I guess 2 if basetunic isn't going lol.

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
srry nike i just dont have alot of money just to go and get 3rd to last place in bc i might can beat 2 ppl but someone well **** me and i didant play with anyone for over 3 mounths
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom