• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
yo nike, whatever happened to the videos from apex? i wan see it, and your delicious fanboying over my apparently amazing accent XD

darksonicbase

Smash Cadet
she said yes soo nike i well go with you ok nike soo when r we doing this thing i am going to my bros house tommory around 6 soo we be good guys soo if i can go with someone big boss nike or tofer i well like to go i only have 105

darksonicbase

Smash Cadet
ok good nike do u think friday or tommory i can stay at ur house bc i cant stay at my bros house i am trying to read a book and his friends and him piss me off soo if i can get house by someone cough cough nike soo u dont have to pick me up soo i can read alan wake i be happy

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
Ok, good Nike 21. Do you think Friday or tomorrow you can house me? I'm currently reading a novel, but my brother and his friends are interrupting me. I find them irritating. Oh nike 21, will you let me stay at your house?

Nike.

Smash Hero
Anywayyyyy, info post:

• Game thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=318657
  • Leave friday nightish, the usual thing. Sometime between 5-7 (eww at traffic on I35, oh well)
  • Currently looking for housing on the game thread, though someone will come through
  • $10 for gas most likely, though $15 would be greatly appreciated
  • Go to tourney on saturday (derp)
  • stay the night saturday night
  • Leave for San Antonio early sunday afternoon (12-2 type thing)

Paw, K Prime, and Basetunic I'm assuming still wanna go? If so, I have one spot left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw basetunic, I'm joking. Haven't been on league in like 2 months.

darksonicbase

Smash Cadet
Anywayyyyy, info post:

• Game thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=318657
  • Leave friday nightish, the usual thing. Sometime between 5-7 (eww at traffic on I35, oh well)
  • Currently looking for housing on the game thread, though someone will come through
  • $10 for gas most likely, though $15 would be greatly appreciated
  • Go to tourney on saturday (derp)
  • stay the night saturday night
  • Leave for San Antonio early sunday afternoon (12-2 type thing)

Paw, K Prime, and Basetunic I'm assuming still wanna go? If so, I have one spot left.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw basetunic, I'm joking. Haven't been on league in like 2 months.
YES of course i have money soo that be great

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Putting anything on Boardwalk is actually a pretty mediocre move in competitive Monopoly.
However, it's the biggest OHKO if you manage to get both blues right away. It's equivalent to a scoop at 0% with MK that KOs you somehow. Problem is that you need a ton of resources to pull that off, and it's generally hard to get those right away if you don't have other properties or don't pass Go enough times.

Orange/Red corner is the strongest. Easily the most landed on squares on the entire board. You get ownership of a majority of either color, and you'll definitely live to see the end of the game, save for extremely bad luck. :applejack:

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
Putting anything on Boardwalk is actually a pretty mediocre move in competitive Monopoly.
However, it's the biggest OHKO if you manage to get both blues right away. It's equivalent to a scoop at 0% with MK that KOs you somehow. Problem is that you need a ton of resources to pull that off, and it's generally hard to get those right away if you don't have other properties or don't pass Go enough times.

Orange/Red corner is the strongest. Easily the most landed on squares on the entire board. You get ownership of a majority of either color, and you'll definitely live to see the end of the game, save for extremely bad luck. :applejack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom