• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
"Big Boss, we will money match at my tournament."
"My tournament will be a housewarming tournament. I will be moving to San Antonio on March 20th."
"About a month ago, my brother told me that he is kicking his roommate out and I can move in."
There you go. ;)

i'm moving from SA. too many bronies.
Come to Austin, sir. We have zero Bronies and almost no furriness.
You said that you were coming here in 2013 anyway, no?

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
Come to Austin, sir. We have zero Bronies and almost no furriness.
You said that you were coming here in 2013 anyway, no?
Moving to Austin might be further away from 2013 now, but commuting there will probably be a lot sooner. Gonna be snagging myself a paid internship there this summer, so I might look for a place somewhere northeast of San Antonio.

You just reminded me that I forgot to finish Austin's PR graphic. Been too swamped w/school & work. You'll probably be better off finding someone else to do it, unless you'd rather wait. :urg:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'd follow the trend, but I've never posted tofer's avatars, and I'm not starting now. :applejack:

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Hey guys! I'm going to be in San Antonio for Spring Break next month from March 9th to the 16th. Will be going to Six Flags and Sea World during my trip here.

I will be staying at the Hotel Contessa on Market Street.

I really want to smash with you guys!! :) So you guys should totes have a smashfest/tournament when I come down. I'm also bringing a friend with me who has a sick nasty Zelda!

Also, are there any Melee players in San Antonio?

<3

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Omg, I think I'm going to *** buckets!!

I should be able to make it to that tournament.

Anyone want to team with my sick *** Peach for Brawl?

:p

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Nike, KoN, and Big Boss play Melee in SA. Not sure about the actual Melee scene though.
I'll also play Melee, though I prefer Brawl.

See you then. :applejack:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Hades not doing any tournaments lately?
Seems like all the Yoshi's are taking a break.
Polt with MvC3, Delta with school, Firefly still doing tournaments but with other characters, and me not having money since APEX/no controller.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
HadesBlade moved to Indiana, so he's busy over there lol.

Btw, I confirmed with my mom that I can make it to Blondie's tournament on March 10th :)

Kyronexx

Smash Apprentice
Nike, KoN, and Big Boss play Melee in SA. Not sure about the actual Melee scene though.
I'll also play Melee, though I prefer Brawl.

See you then. :applejack:
My friends John (S.O.S) and Kyle Love playing melee they have a bunch of friends that would love to play if you're interested, S.O.S would definitely be down for a money match btw ;)

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I keep forgetting that he's a Bronie. -_-;

Moving to Austin might be further away from 2013 now, but commuting there will probably be a lot sooner. Gonna be snagging myself a paid internship there this summer, so I might look for a place somewhere northeast of San Antonio.

You just reminded me that I forgot to finish Austin's PR graphic. Been too swamped w/school & work. You'll probably be better off finding someone else to do it, unless you'd rather wait. :urg:
Oh neat! If you still plan on playing after getting a place northeast of SA, you might consider coming to our fests when we have them in San Marcos. It's about halfway between Austin and SA, so it might be close to where you'll be living.

And it's fine. Nobody else seems willing or able to make it, so take your time and do what you have to do. ^_^

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
I keep forgetting that he's a Bronie. -_-;

Oh neat! If you still plan on playing after getting a place northeast of SA, you might consider coming to our fests when we have them in San Marcos. It's about halfway between Austin and SA, so it might be close to where you'll be living.

And it's fine. Nobody else seems willing or able to make it, so take your time and do what you have to do. ^_^
Sounds good.

I'll see what I can do this Saturday after the tourney when I get home. I have more free time now. Only taking 2 classes this semester.

:phone:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
>constantly hears noises
"It's nothing"
>door banged
"Okay what's going on..."
>look outside and see it's windy
>continues looking out, sees scissors on floor

...I've been missing my scissors for a little over a month now, IS THAT REALLY WHERE YOU LEFT THEM, NIKE?!

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I'm still waiting on Maan to get out of work at 5 so he can respond to my text about tonight's plans.

Otherwise I assume there has been no talk of preparation plans for the Austin tournament on Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom