• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Why the **** is this city soo anxious to throw kyro under the bus for Megafox. I know he's good, but damn :( this city was really going to justify suggesting for Kyro to stay and play league. Holy crap no wonder only 4 people from this city are recognized. No practicing (cuz brawl sucks) but hey lets put all our faith in one prodigy. **** Kyro. Did yall even consider his feelings?
i ****ing hate kyro

but I hate paw the most.

:phone:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Gonna be a small whatever is left of us for tonight then. If we were having a mini-midgit-smashfest dunno if I can get out this late tonight. Dat brawl for a few hours or forever on rotation, then chill.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
We'll probably just have something tomorrow. Gives everyone time to set up.
I'll get you tomorrow if I have to, Dakpo. Where are you staying at? :applejack:

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Slush has a ton of sodas and stuff here, btw. He's gonna charge 50 cents per can if you wanna drink. :applejack:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Bring water bottles, supply kool-aid mini-packet mixes. A sweet alt for non-carbonated drinkers.

:phone:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I've just been giving alot of free soda lately that I buy for myself but never object to someone asking for one or so.
I'm tight on money anyways until I get my GED/Job.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
you're comparing a couple dollars for all you can eat food and drinks at a tournament compared to a smashfest where canned sodas cost 50 cent? (canned sodas dont even cost that much)

Then buy some canned sodas elsewhere and bring them.
Problem solved. :applejack:

Malice Chains

Smash Journeyman
The government has been giving you a lot of free money lately and I dont see them complaining :troll:

@espy- byod has always been a problem solver

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
you're comparing a couple dollars for all you can eat food and drinks at a tournament compared to a smashfest where canned sodas cost 50 cent? (canned sodas dont even cost that much)

That's exactly what I'm comparing. Tofer made an absolute statement, so it's withing reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom