• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano

You have included 763 images in your message. You are limited to using 502 images so please go back and correct the problem and then continue again.

ok, glad to know we have such strict limits to the amount of pictures in one post

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I might eat first, then go on my way. Or not eat and go on my way. Either way, I'm trying to get ready.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
with all due respect, did nike have a good day or was he just sandbagging me at the hotel room? he loves jumping into ikes attacks :L

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Didn't realize Prime recorded the practice rave on before this one.
He's raving with us next Smashfest.

Recorded a stream of a stream.

Edit: God dammit Tofer, you wouldn't stop talking about ****s in the drive thru mic and when the employee came to give us our 13 bean and cheese tacos.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
I got pissed that I didn't press the record button in the beginning. I only got the last match before Slush got in >.< Sorry. Unless you played with Espy after Slush again, I can't remember.
Best bet is what ever saves you had on Slush's wii.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
ive just realised that the phrase 'one mans junk is another mans treasure' is going to mean something completely different to someone like tofer...ew

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom