• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice

Made it half the size to save on bandwidth (This time only 4MB)
All the free online services for GIFs suck on quality level and keeps cutting the video midway.
So I just kept to the same video editing program as before.
Joshua Molleda likes this.

sorry, guys. no smashfest at my place today after all. room additions never took place, so there's hardly any room. i can still hold one Saturday though. maybe we can go eat at Cici's beforehand or something.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I was at Tofer's tonight and right after that on KSAT there was a report of a person getting hit by a car. I mumbled something along the lines of "that's what happens when dodge runes are removed."

I'll see you there, Paw. :applejack:

Zano

Smash Master
NNID
DuelistZano
I'll pretend I missed u.

Also, I'll be up in Seguin this weekend visiting my sister. I doubt it's close to anyone, but it's around SA I believe, so maybe there's hope.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
oh good. swf is back up. i got tired of looking like a fb junkie because that's all i had access to while waiting for my classes.

i only missed my avatar. you all can suck a ****.

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom