• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The BBQ would require more preparations. Maybe it's something we can do sometime in October?

I'm actually pretty down for Chunky's.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Chunky's would be an awful strip club.

And I when I clicked the Trigun link, Nike danced to it. That was amazing. Religious, even.

Josh just mad that I'm a Sneakerologist.
**** Nike(the company) is huge.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
nike, PM me or msg me on aim whenever you can. i wanna know all the details on why we haven't been able to set up monthlies @ vista and/or gamelot already.

also, what's the deal on los primos? didn't they not mind us using their venue for tourneys?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Nike's struggling to get in touch with Cliff.
Funny enough, I ran into Cliff leaving Gamelot last week. Didn't get the chance to talk with him.

Los Primos is kinda no go anymore, we lost Kyle, who was really the only connection we had to OG, which helped us get Los Primos as a venue.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
I might be able to go to chunky's. Also I have been wanting to play brawl again nice little break was nice. Someone set up a 5 tourny at their house.

:phone:

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Chunky's sounds solid, their burgers are as big as my face.

Dunno if I'll be free, but I'd want to go

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
Nike's struggling to get in touch with Cliff.
Funny enough, I ran into Cliff leaving Gamelot last week. Didn't get the chance to talk with him.

Los Primos is kinda no go anymore, we lost Kyle, who was really the only connection we had to OG, which helped us get Los Primos as a venue.
So he's never there and when he is, he's too busy to talk? Has anyone thought of suggesting it on the FB page? When is he there? I'll try to talk to him.

Nike, do you know who to talk to at Vista about using a room as a venue?

@suspect: i know, but it's more complicated that that.

@chunky's: i'm only going if enough people CONFIRM to go. Everyone always expresses interest, but never show up/go.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
I don't think Marth is the next best thing after MK, even though he has the most even MUs afterwards. Diddy da best.
I already play diddy. Diddy doesnt beat snake marth does. Im predicting that without mk snake will pass diddy again. and marth will get a lot more play cause of that.

Nike.

Smash Hero
  • :diddy: loses to :snake:
  • :snake: loses to :marth:
  • :marth: loses to :diddy:
  • :falco: goes even with all 3

If MK was banned, we'd see a perfect rock/paper/scissors scenario for the top4 characters (though Marth is in a seperate tier).

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Snake is going to be king of the mountain and with diddy's high learning curve I see more ppl especially mk mains running to marth.

Mk ban tier list kons version.

:snake:
:marth:
:diddy:
:falco:
Alltherestofthecastcaneata****anddiecausenobodycaresaboutthem

Nike.

Smash Hero
Assuming that they do decide to ban MK in the next few months, MU Chart v2 could be coming out around the same time.
Could make for some extremely interesting discussion fodder on the next tier list with 2 major changes happening at the same time.

Suspect

Smash Hero
not when snake is like my worst character, but ill go ahead and handicap myself and still beat you lol

lemme find my controller

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom