• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Nike, like Espy said, it's not the place here really, and I've had a ****ty night, so I'd rather not say things to a friend I'd reserve for other ****ing morons.

Suffice it to say that topic is relative to the community itself, no warning was given, and I found a permalock threat extremely unwarranted and aggravating to hear someone think they have power over others. This site has a big time issue with egotism, and I had a shorter fuse than normal.

That said, I'm completely pleased with the way Red Ryu came and listened to me. Not all mods are power****, I'm obviously generalizing. (Or should I say socializing?) :O

If you want a better clarification from me, it'll have to be in person, I'm tired of arguing with people over the internet.

To KoN: What Beros said, there was a real reason for it.
*touches Espy's nose*

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
Sorry your night's been frazzled, Maan. It really disturbs me when mods rub users the wrong way.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
It's k Ziggy. I got 99 problems and a ***** is every one. :O

Sus, I'm more down than before for Talib Kweli.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
That's okay, at least my Facebook page doesn't get Egg Spammed by Polt. :)

Also KoN, mods can lock stuff without warning. When you sign up for the site, you're supposed to read and accept the site rules. Some mods are more lenient on locking/infracting.
So in konclusion I will compare this situation with the mayweather-ortiz fight. What happened wasnt right but wasnt against the rules and nothing can be dona about it.

:phone:

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Basically, headbutt in the 4th round. Ref stopped the fight, called "time-in" and continued to talk to the judges about the point deduction. Ortiz leaned in to say sorry, Mayweather said "it's k", then Ortiz leaned in for a hug or something. Mayweather knew time was in, so he cold-cocked him twice and won by TKO.

Ortiz was defenseless, but it was a dirty *** punch. Mayweather shouldn't have done it, but time was called, and he knocked him out.

The ref blew it all by not leaving time-out while he was busy talking.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Mayweather is veteran fighter he knew exactly what he was doing, and now ortiz knows not to hug the guy trying to knock him out. Again ortiz tried to hug the person in whos sole purpose for being there was to try and hit him so hard in the face as to cause unconsciousness.

:phone:

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Played orianna cause I felt like a 4th AP whenever I get Swain.
7/8/21
She's weird and I start to build her tanky with alot of Cooldown reductions... maybe i'll use her for support. I found myself saving my teammates rather then killing and stuff, CLAIR FLASH AND BUNCH OF AD RUNES HERE I COME ORI

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Damn, Nike. You just earned a special place in my heart.
Sorry, Paw. Only have room for two SA people in there before it starts growing fur.

...not that I have anything against MLP, but that seems like the closest thing to an objective analysis from the SA players so far.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Doesn't mean they don't have their own biases.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. Objectivity is boring.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
And premium users have the Disco Room pony thread.

Also, what the hell, this even ended up here? And NIKE talked about it?

Lost.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member

Hey guys! The end of the LONE STAR CIRCUIT is approaching with only 2 events remaining! Our 6th event is "Revolution" hosted by Denti/Utd Zac on October 8th in Dallas Tx! The "Championships" will be held in Austin Tx on November 12th and it will be ran by Zigsta. After reading below, you gotta be stupid not to go!

Lone Star Circuit Event #6: Revolution!!

October 8th, 2011 - Dallas Tx

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=310729

Revolution is your last chance to get LSC points need to break the top 8(point wise)! This will automatically put in the PRO BRACKET and give you a 50% chance and earning pot bonus money at the Championships!

Lone Star Circuit Event #7: The Championships

November 12th, 2011 - Austin Tx

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=311003

It all comes down to this! The LSCE Championships is a regional sized event that will feature an Amateur/Pro Bracket for singles as well as extended payouts for both 1vs1(top 8) and 2vs2(top 4). Oh and a pot bonus of 500$(this is the minimum, it can only go up) will be available as well.

PS: The Championships are open to EVERYBODY! This includes out of city/out of state players!

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
There's a xyro level?
I have my own level, it involves Life and death and unrealistic terror.
And something you'd have to see the video/know what's going on in the scene to understand the gif, I usually don't like going to places like 4gif or seniorgif for well, gifs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom