• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tesh

Smash Hero
So... I was thinking, for HOBO 33, because I really do want to go, and w/ Nike's car going back to the shop, and Big Boss' car being unconfirmed, I was thinking I could try to see if we can Borrow my Uncle's church van again, that way we can not only go to HOBO, but have more SA members able to attend :)

Get back to me on this whenever.
Eww this tournaments gonna have like 6 sonics and 3 Warios. Looks like we won't finish on time after all.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Redsky's place has no specific parking spots. Park wherever you want, more or less.
Also, can't go tonight. Class until 9:45.

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
So... I was thinking, for HOBO 33, because I really do want to go, and w/ Nike's car going back to the shop, and Big Boss' car being unconfirmed, I was thinking I could try to see if we can Borrow my Uncle's church van again, that way we can not only go to HOBO, but have more SA members able to attend :)

Get back to me on this whenever.
Quoting this, it seemed like you guys either don't really care about going to HOBO 33 or didn't see it the first time.

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
alright, to be safe, we'll just all ride with zero so we at least make it to hobo. make sure to let us know all expenses and how many can call a spot, zero. I'll go ahead and call one now, but it might change by next week once I get my work schedule. let's fill this van up, sa.

also, redsky plans on having another smashfest tomorrow, same time (4ish-whenever). feel free to call or text me for more info: 2103096512

and who's still meeting me at bww tomorrow at 11-12 on 151? Tofer/prime: I'll be in my neighborhood if y'all need a ride to and from.

:phone:

Nike.

Smash Hero
Pretty much what Big Boss said. Zero's down with the van. 1 day trip, $7-10 per person gas if we filled the whole thing (just assume $10). He said up to 12 people can go.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I want to go, but something in the back of my head is telling me not too.

Plus i've been to all the circuit events thus far, I think someone who hasn't been to more then 3 should get a spot rather then me. (Unless someone can give me a good reason to go i'll take a spot. For now, still gonna be cautious)

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
It's mostly the fact I felt insecure about myself doing good and get last cause I hardly get practice even though when I do play friendlies (megafox's Smashfest for example) I do decent but I still feel bad.

But after looking at the LSC thread and seeing my points, I (For some reason) felt like I wouldn't lose too hard and that I'll get more points.

Zero
Espy
K Prime
Megafox/Poppy (?)
Nike
Paw
Myself
KoN
Big Boss
Suspect (?)
Beros (?)
Tofer
Redsky (?)
All I can think of for who would want to go.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
SLUSH CALLED PEPPY POPPY ROFLMAOROFLMAOOFLMAOROFLMAOOFLMAOROFLMAOOFLMAOROFLMAOOFLMAOROFLMAOOFLMAOROFLMAOOFLMAOROFLMAOoFLMAOROFLMAOOFLMAOROFLMAOOFLMAOROFLMAOOFLMAOROFLMAOOFLMAOROFLMAOOFLMAOROFLMAO
HOW DO YOU PRONOUNCE POPPY SLUSH POOPY? ROFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

FRiSKruns

Smash Ace
Premium
So... guys I have some good news and some not so good news. I re-discussed the vanpool idea w/ my mother, since she's going to be the driver. She says the van we'll be going in actually gets about 15 mi. to the Gallon (not the 20mi/gallon I assumed when I first calculated), after getting the addresses of both Nike's House, and the tourney Venue, the distance came out to be 242 mi. (484mi round trip)
With Gas averaging at about $3.5pergallon, we decided we'd be most likely charging $10 solid assuming we get a full van (just like Nike said lol).

The bad news is that if we don't get the full 12 people, we'll have to charge more (most likely up to $15/person tops). (If we end up charging extra you'll be refunded though anyway when we get back to SA :))

The good news is, so far the plan seems really solid and things are looking up. :)

Denti

Smash Master
Hey you guys. I'm going to be in Austin this Saturday for that Melee tournament. I am going to ask the guy holding the tournament if I could maybe hold Brawl there as well. 5$ singles, 5$ per team. I was curious as to who might be interested in possibly attending if he let me?

It would be excellent practice for the upcoming circuit event in Houston.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom