• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Hey you guys. I'm going to be in Austin this Saturday for that Melee tournament. I am going to ask the guy holding the tournament if I could maybe hold Brawl there as well. 5$ singles, 5$ per team. I was curious as to who might be interested in possibly attending if he let me?

It would be excellent practice for the upcoming circuit event in Houston.
you play melee? whos your main?

Bɪɢ Bоѕѕ

Smash Apprentice
No .

Boss- sabrinas party is that weekend in Austin, go to that instead! If you turn down this for brawl you're not a dan
:phone:
you're really gonna make me chose between pu$$y and brawl? i'm not sure a dan would do that to another dan. :troll:

@zero: $10 per player for gas is more than appropriate to me. hell, i'd pay upwards to $15 if we have to.

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
Maan...did u ever join tibia? lol
I did, but got busy and haven't touched it in a few days. It was hard to get the hang of at first, but it's pretty deep. :O

No .

Boss- sabrinas party is that weekend in Austin, go to that instead! If you turn down this for brawl you're not a dan
How the hell do you know Sabrina? :O

Seems like you made your choice, idk you anymore bro

If you don't go to Sabrina's, Josh, let's plan something for mine on the 30th. :D
You too Sus.

Zigsta

Disney Film Director
NNID
Zigsta
3DS FC
1547-5526-6811
I can house if anyone needs it. I'll be at the football game tomorrow, so I won't be back at my place till around 11 PM or so.

PyleDriver1690

Smash Cadet
I did, but got busy and haven't touched it in a few days. It was hard to get the hang of at first, but it's pretty deep. :O
yeah it is..there are alot of places to go and hunt and quests and raids and history to the game world....whats your name on there so i can add you to my VIP list?

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
I added you I thought. :O

I can't remember which name I chose, since Maaaaaaaaaan was taken. **** all who take my name.

I'll give you it when I find it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom