• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
sorry guys i was asleep and my phone was charging in the other room

Suspect: you can get it whenever
Kyle: i have your flyers

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
you dirty hooker.

is scott pilgrim online enabled? i'd hook up my ps3 and play with you

nevermind, i just read it isnt :(

Suspect

Smash Hero
yea, I dont understand why they didnt do that :(

maybe a patch or something will come out later for it.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Btw I'm buying a CRT tv to use at tournaments. Me being carless though, I'm willing to let anyone willing to pick it up from my house keep it so long as it gets brought to tournaments.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I probably wont see anyone at Vista at all-- Afternoon classes as early as 6PM til 9 Monday thru Thursday. Be good to have a smash-together in-between classes if there was somewhere to hold it (and for parking space to free up).

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
I probably wont see anyone at Vista at all-- Afternoon classes as early as 6PM til 9 Monday thru Thursday. Be good to have a smash-together in-between classes if there was somewhere to hold it (and for parking space to free up).
Darren, I think I saw you at Vista, but I was on the phone! Had a red t-shirt on?

If I wasn't busy, I woulda told you:

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
do tournies at vista, i want to impress the white girls
I'm gonna try. I'll let everyone know the details when I find out.

On a related note: I'm gonna try to confirm a tourney at my house. If all goes well, it'll be on the 16th of October. We'll have Singles ($10) first, then Doubles ($5 or 10). Venue fee will probably be $3 (subject to change), but we'll be cooking you some bad-*** Mexican food.

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos
Darren, I think I saw you at Vista, but I was on the phone! Had a red t-shirt on?
Whoa yeah I was wearing a red shirt-- Next time I'll be sure to pick up the phone:

If I wasn't busy, I woulda told you:

yo y dont we all meet up at the library with nike wednesday at 1:30pm
If we do, what would we do? I live around 7-10 minutes away from Vista. I wonder if I should just carpool y'all to my house for a few hours of Brawl or something if no one has classes.

PyleDriver1690

Smash Cadet

On a related note: I'm gonna try to confirm a tourney at my house. If all goes well, it'll be on the 16th of October. We'll have Singles ($10) first, then Doubles ($5 or 10). Venue fee will probably be $3 (subject to change), but we'll be cooking you some bad-*** Mexican food.
My birthday? O.o

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
If we do, what would we do? I live around 7-10 minutes away from Vista. I wonder if I should just carpool y'all to my house for a few hours of Brawl or something if no one has classes.
If you guys decide on anything, let us know! We're down.

My birthday? O.o
My bad. I'll see about doing the week after. It's no problem at all. :)

NO MORE JOHNS NOW!

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
the week afters my birthday

WAHAHAHA

Although i dont care, i was considering having a tournament on my b-day anyways. you can get me drunk, only 1 more year till i can do it legally :D

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
the week afters my birthday

WAHAHAHA
Nah, nah, nah, nah, nah, man, nah. F*ck that sh*t, man. Don't be trolling or I'll teabag you with an actual teabag.

You guys decide who's sacrificing a tourney for their gay day of birth (cuz no one cares!). Also, the week after is Hallow's Eve, so I doubt more would show up then.

I'll just flip a coin on it if I hafta! :)

Good Day!

Edit: Wait, I just got a PM. I'll just post a poll!

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
***** I SAID ITS OK FOR YOU TO DO IT ON MY BIRTHDAY

and when you make a thread, theres a thing that says "Thread Tools", in there is the option to make a poll

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
***** I SAID ITS OK FOR YOU TO DO IT ON MY BIRTHDAY

and when you make a thread, theres a thing that says "Thread Tools", in there is the option to make a poll
All right, Paw. If you insist, but you gotta drink with me. What's your poison?

And don't call me 5 asterisks again or I'll hit you with about 7 to 8 "nah, mans".

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
You should mix a drink just for K Prime and call it "Thunderbolt" or sumthin o:

Or gets sum Aftershock x3

Geoberos

NNID
Geoberos

My birthday? O.o
I was going to say Imma win me some Birthday Money cause my birthday's the next day :O

Nike.

Smash Hero
I can only do jagerbombs with red bull :>

Btw, nobody look for me at vista this week. Met Espy/Austin at Dennys and left early cuz of food poisoning. I don't wanna get anybody sick :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom