• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Someone bring Melee to Paw's tomorrow, I'll be coming and I don't want to be bored all day.

I would bring SSF4 but my sticks aren't working and you whiny noobs play on a PS3 pad anyways.

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Why don't any of you people play starcraft
Cause Brawl is still their life. :p

Castro, I'll hook up with you tomorrow. JUJ is hurting bad so I'll most likely miss out on the tourney. Which reminds me.

@Sus: Hey if there is time to get me just to hang with you and the crew come get me. JUJ has a serious toothache and it's affecting him really badly.

That mean's I lost my ride to Paw's. :ohwell:

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
1 down, 2 more to go.

I played like **** in Doubles. Whelp time to go back to Blazblue.

F-Tier Player

Smash Ace
K Prime's shield broke,
Nike beat K Prime,
GreyFox did the SWD,
Espy footstooled Nike,
Suspect used items in a match,
It was really fun today...

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, S LUT 2 was really fun. Wish I coulda made Doubles, but oh well. Would say, "hopefully I can get in on the next Doubles tourney," but this is SA. Good sh*t, Pyle & Paw. Can't wait to play you guys again next tourney. Our matches are so intense!

Yay for me breaking even by winning Redemption. All my matches were tough, no f*cking lie.

Horry sh*t, I beat Castro and KoN! !!! Personal victory. <3

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
I should have destroyed that chandelier with my head when I had the chance.

Good tournament, sir Paw. :3

Suspect

Smash Hero
im proud of you nike, this calls for chachos later today(depending on when i get back from the arcade) or monday. my treat.

i still <3 prime tho

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
K Prime's shield broke,
Nike beat K Prime,
GreyFox did the SWD,
Espy footstooled Nike,
Suspect used items in a match,
It was really fun today...
wat?!?!?!?!?!? K-prime got shield broke??!!! oh no not the K-prime the pika mainer we all know is the best.. o_O And he got beat by nike??!?!?!?!?!?!! Woooooooow someone has stepped up their game majorly.. good **** nike :)

I. Beat Castro.

I got 5th.

I lost to boss first round.

Suspect and I got 4th in dubs
good job pyle.:) keep it up maine.. but is sad u loss first round but u redeemed urself by claimin 5th place and beatin castro..

@castro wat happened maine?? now everyone will beat u lol :chuckle: im jk

i hated this tournament, nobody is ever going to be invited to my house again

*****es.
y u being salty paw?? ull get better eventually.. speakin tournament placing wise;) just keep ur head up and keep workin hard maine

but all in all I wish i was able to join the tourney and play and watch yall.. but i had dinner guest.. so ill brawl yall next tourney. ^_^

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
was it morningstar?
What time would dubs end Paw? I forgot I was gonna see the Deftones this Saturday..
Everyone ignores my posts. >_<

Nah. I couldn't make it cuz my friend bought me Deftones tickets for that night months ago, I thought the show was next weekend. I was gonna make dubs but Turbo bailed and I couldn't find a partner so I said **** it. Even if I wanted to stay for singles, I'd have to forfeit eventually cuz we had to be there by six. Priorities... Sorry for not showing Paw.

But I am really proud of Nike. Good ****. Was it 2-0? 2-1? 3-0?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom