• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laurel

Smash Ace
hi guuuuuuuuuuys i'm back home (everyone cares)

i left my controller in california, go me. i am so not sifting through 3458976345 pages of bs from the week i was gone.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
Ill mm you turbo 1 dollar.
And the loser has to main meta knight forever wahahahaha!

No but serious 1 dollar mm. Since we've only play once in tourny.

Also turbo its not cool that you won't mm sus I mean not for 20 but at least 5. You shouldn't turn down mm from people below you on the pr cause its not nice I could understand if you beat sus a million times already but you haven't. Just saying.
Don't take this to serious its just one kings opinion to another lol

Also remember that espy said 5-8 are very interchangeable on the pr so that means me sus Castro and you are basically tie on the pr.

Again don't take this serious.

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
Ill mm you turbo 1 dollar.
And the loser has to main meta knight forever wahahahaha!

No but serious 1 dollar mm. Since we've only play once in tourny.

Also turbo its not cool that you won't mm sus I mean not for 20 but at least 5. You shouldn't turn down mm from people below you on the pr cause its not nice I could understand if you beat sus a million times already but you haven't. Just saying.
Don't take this to serious its just one kings opinion to another lol

Also remember that espy said 5-8 are very interchangeable on the pr so that means me sus Castro and you are basically tie on the pr.

Again don't take this serious.
the truth is kon... i wanted to get better than i ever was.. not dissin sus because or anyone below me on the pr.. i just want to fite pros like espy kprime and nike and morningstar. theyre the top 4.. and i barely made top 5.. and sure ill mm u.. but let me mm nike and prime first. before i go to u to see what are my habits of bad gameplay..

o yeah and screw me mainin mk if i lose to u.. hell to the no

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
the truth is kon... i wanted to get better than i ever was.. not dissin sus because or anyone below me on the pr.. i just want to fite pros like espy kprime and nike and morningstar. theyre the top 4.. and i barely made top 5.. and sure ill mm u.. but let me mm nike and prime first. before i go to u to see what are my habits of bad gameplay..

o yeah and screw me mainin mk if i lose to u.. hell to the no
Take this constructively: Let's say you do challenge only Nike and above, but lose, then deny any MM's to people below you, and those same people do better than you at a tourney or even beat you/beat those above you -- it hurts your placing. Accepting MMs, whether they be $5 or whatever, helps you keep your placing healthy (so to speak).

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Give us details to Squaw's place, Big Boss.
I'm sure most of us will make the effort to go.

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
Take this constructively: Let's say you do challenge only Nike and above, but lose, then deny any MM's to people below you, and those same people do better than you at a tourney or even beat you/beat those above you -- it hurts your placing. Accepting MMs, whether they be $5 or whatever, helps you keep your placing healthy (so to speak).
oh dam.. that broke me down deep... i never thought of it like that.. I know they will soon surpass my placing and do a hell of alot better than me.. I feel bad for some reason :(

OMG im a jerk!!!! T_T:( i feel soo sad.. dam me

Laurel

Smash Ace
i wish some people weren't so sensitive

i'm talking to you turbo, it's just a game, and even though everyone wants to be competitive and the best doesn't mean you have to make it emotionally get to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom