• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
also, just finished gurren lagann. I can't believe i never watched it. Might have just changed my life

/endgurrenlagannmeatride

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
omg kuraundo u have to teach me ur sonic bro :cool:
Why? You've got the best there is to learn from. :D

--

I already miss you guys. :(

[EDIT]

Oh, and Slush. Bring the MLP coming along. I have your "Hymn" song you desire so much. Santi, you too. Looped BRSTM and all. the song on Smashville.

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
Why? You've got the best there is to learn from. :D

--

I already miss you guys. :(

[EDIT]

Oh, and Slush. Bring the MLP coming along. I have your "Hymn" song you desire so much. Santi, you too. Looped BRSTM and all. the song on Smashville.
cause u too good with ur dairs against paw that i saw u almost got the stage spike till u hit him wit spring lol i was hopin for a footstool but i didnt get to see it so i was like dam karuando... :awesome:

i didnt see espy do that to a zss ever

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
pretty sure me watching Gurren Lagann and you watching My Little Pony made me more a man then you will ever be. That and you have no beard.
You mean that weak unmanly patch of fuzz you have compared to the lumberjack combo I can execute?

Real men watch MLP.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I just saw durbo at school

he said I never beat him cause they were all timeouts

and that he will be on the next pr

oh my

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Well, I enjoy giving penis. Especially to Zero Suit.

=====

Also, I got a bit more information regarding the St. Mary's tournament next Friday:

What: Smash Tournament (Singles)
When: April 1st (Friday) @ 5:00PM
Where: St. Mary's University

Price: $8.00. This goes to venue, singles AND food (most likely pizza, but I can't say for sure at the moment).

Oh, and one more thing: I will not be entering the tournament (apparently it's against protocol). From what the bossman says, prizes cannot be cash, but they are looking to be some kind of gift card of sorts.

He also mentioned gift cards for other placements as well, but I need to reconfirm this, as well as exactly what he has in mind.

If anyone was going to go, it would also be good if we were able to supply set-ups as well.

Whoever was interested in coming to this tournament, however, needs to PM me with their name and number for the TO (again, school policy).

I'd like for a decent showing from SA, and it's only $8.

Oh, and don't worry about it running "late" or whatever, or that it's right before HoM, because even though it starts around 5PM, it's only one single event, meaning it should be done pretty damn fast (I'm being told we have to be out by 10:30PM, which gives us plenty of time for all of this).

Please help support us in giving them numbers at the tournament. It would be awesome. :)

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
slush, where is that "bbr failed" thing at?
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=299179
There it is.
Also, are we talking about Gurren Lagann?

Back in-a my day, we didn't even need-a drills to pierce-a the heavens! We had to pierce the heavens with our own hands! It was a long and tough journey, but you-a know what, we were-a happy! We didn't have no fancy-shmancy health-a bars or nothin', all we-a has one chance to pierce the heavens, and we did it anyway! You crazy tatanos get to pierce-a the heavens all day now with your-a technomological drills which take all the spirit out of piercing the heavens!

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
pyle i like ur avi.. i must say

o yeah sus i 4got to tell u how much money i won in a mm that only nike and espy know at m-fox's house

after readin bout tourney that espy made.. NO CASH PRIZES!!!! dam i just lost my motivation:urg:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom