• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Here you go

Mizuumi Con: March 26th

Espy, please reserve this spot on the calender.

Badges: $12
All games: $5 to enter. Teams, if it happens, will be $10 per team. Bomberman will be $1 per person, winner take all.

I'm going to be contacting whoever I'm going to give a badge in exchange for setups/volunteering. I'm not going to give away badges as freely as before. We should be pretty good on setups without having to get everyone to bring in a ton of setups like before.

Of course, we'll be needing CRTs and Wii's for smash. If anyone has PS3s or 360s with SSF4, MvC3, or any other fighting games, we can take those too.

Other TVs can used for the fun stuff, like Naruto, Bleach, or Bomberman, Halo FFA, things like that.

So far here's the tentative schedule. We won't be able to go too late, much like last year, so I'm not going to go overboard.

Mizuumi Con Game Room Schedule (Tentative)

3 pm: Super Smash Bros Brawl 1v1
4 pm: Marvel vs Capcom 3 (360 and PS3)
5 pm: Super Street Fighter IV (360 and PS3)
5:30 pm: Soul Calibur IV/Tekken/Whatever we get 8 entries for (PS3)
6 pm: Super Bomberman 2 on SNES

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
Pheonix is trash.

Sentinels assist and damage are what make him broken. Only a few scrubs will drop him.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure we have that St. Mary's tourney the same day of those. Although, if that tourney doesn't follow through, I'd like to go to the ATX tourney as well.

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I thought that was Friday?

btw, we has Melee and Mahvel and SSF4. Come.

Suspect

Smash Hero
There isnt even a thread about the st marys one either AND you still have that cash issue.

San Marcos ftw

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
i started watching the second to last episode of Gurren Lagann, and all the subtitles were changed to Pokemon related things. They all made sense in the situation too. i laughed so hard.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the weekend guys, I'm so glad I went..I couldn't have thought of a better way to start my new life than with a bunch of buds and smash and man-scissoring.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
Thanks for the weekend guys, I'm so glad I went..I couldn't have thought of a better way to start my new life than with a bunch of buds and smash and man-scissoring.
I'm glad we were able to chill Saturday night and go on adventures. That was legit. <3

@SA: Guys, Austin is having a tourney April 2nd (which is the day after the St. Mary's tourney), they want to know if we need it moved back since it will be too close to ours. I vote yes because I would be able to organize a carpool for it as long as it was pushed back a weekend or two.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
St. Mary's on Friday, San Marcos on Saturday.

Sounds like a plan. I'm in.
Doesn't make any difference to me what date it's on. I'm not planning to go to April's HOBO anyways.

Big Boss

Smash Journeyman
St. Mary's on Friday, San Marcos on Saturday.

Sounds like a plan. I'm in.
Doesn't make any difference to me what date it's on. I'm not planning to go to April's HOBO anyways.
I'm down for this as well. I've got 2 carpool spots open for this. So far, I've got myself (driver), KoN!, and Tofer. Everyone pull a Rebecca Black, gogogo!

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Tournament at Mizumi Con this saturday, St Mary's University next friday.
Then Austin tournament the next day, yeah SA PR should be updated by then.

If Nike is going to the Austin tourney I call spot, Need more techno.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Would've eaten it all myself.

Freaking love nachos, man.
Oh, I have no doubt that I can finish those myself either.
Except that I share my treasure.

Because sharing is caring.

@Slush: That's crazy, coming from a guy who drinks a bunch of milk.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
Woah
woah
woah...

did I hear a CHALLENGE?!?

I could've finished the rest, and I was going to, BUT I took into consideration the rest of our night and the following day. I look forward to coming back to SA and doing that again, and see who has a weak stomach >3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom