• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
NIKE for INTERVIEW-- No... *Jumps the bandwagon*

KPrime for interview then

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
well me and k prime talk all the time so i know all about him.;) but since everyone else want to know more i vote K Prime.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I sent my message.

So since the Apex thing is this weekend, and we have that free week. I was thinking about having a smashfest.

Sound good?

Also, my ma cannot cook. So it's cold cuts for yall.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Too lazy to search for it. Thread Please, So I may estimate time to drive there and i'll join depending if it's past 3 hours not gonna bother.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
If KPrime is getting interviewed and we can post questions I have a few:

Why don't you look @ me when we have sex anymore???????
Is there someone else???
Why don't you talk much
like Espy who doesn't stop. <3 Espy <3.
Why not Kirby?
Why Pika?
Did you know when I caught a Pika I went into a pokemon battle against a Pokemon w/ a uber high level JUST so I could let Pika get *****? AND I got out of the poke battle when Pika was in red health status but I didn't heal him, I just chucked him in my 20th box and forgot about his ***.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
I'm not invited cause im black and i use sonic.. but when it comes to espy, and hes black, hes invited..:confused:
I said nothing about you not being invited because of Sonic, just cause you're black.

======

I am thinking of throwing the weekend before S.L.U.T.

If we're going to go to listen to Prime and go to Quake-Con then the Smashfest will not happen. Since it's on the same day.

We should make a decision on it. I am down for going, if enough people want to go. But if not depending on how many SA players stay I will have the smashfest.

Paw

Smash Ace
NNID
pawzor
well, i can't go, :( (to quakecon that is)

kyro this saturday, smashfest my house. go to it, and use ROB

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
I said nothing about you not being invited because of Sonic, just cause you're black.

======

I am thinking of throwing the weekend before S.L.U.T.

If we're going to go to listen to Prime and go to Quake-Con then the Smashfest will not happen. Since it's on the same day.

We should make a decision on it. I am down for going, if enough people want to go. But if not depending on how many SA players stay I will have the smashfest.
if u truely dont like black ppl.. then dont invite espy because you and paw said that hes black if u truely dont like black ppl..

Sonic_King

Smash Apprentice
and plus i think u have something against me other than me being black... was it cause u think im a cocky hedgehog that thinks i can win everything or something?

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Never did I say anything like that.

Speed I am being serious, you have got to stop taking what I say too serious. Except when I say I am serious. Like just right now.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Nike, Laurel, Suspect, Beros, and SK. We should see who's running the game club to see if we can get Brawl there again!!!
lol back in the day it was cool when I was going to NW Vista... even it was just a couple of TVs on tables below the staircase in what is now the gym. That used to be the cafeteria and the gym was only upstairs.

I was the king of melee over there, but it meant little since everyone was garbage at the game, including the ones I was trying to train.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom