• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
@Beros: City/Government jobs pay pretty damn well, and they don't ask for much. Some jobs want as little as a high school GED.

:applejack:
+1 to this. A friend of mine had a temporary job with the IRS as a Tax Examining Technician that was supposed to last for something like... four months, I think. They kept her on for a year at something like $13-14 an hour with overtime opportunities. She only has a high school degree. Apparently it wasn't a difficult job, either.
Definitely better than $8 an hour you'd get working yourself to death in retail.

Last edited:

Sky Pirate

The best defense is a lot of frigging healing
NNID
SkyPirateCoud
3DS FC
1590-4884-8497
Static avatars are too mainstream for Mamizou.

Seriously though, I have no information on this development. You'd be better off asking them why they choose to have unmoving avatars.

Valdens

Smash Ace
They are joking. I always try to host smashfests but everyone is too lazy and carless to come. I probably won't be able to host anything for a couple weeks due to moving.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom