• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

San Antonio Brawl Thread: "K Prime's a ******" - Paw, 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
@Beros: City/Government jobs pay pretty damn well, and they don't ask for much. Some jobs want as little as a high school GED.
Also, not knowing about the job could work to your advantage even if you have no prior experience. You just gotta know how to make it sound good to the interviewer.

Sea World's always hiring, especially with summer coming up. Shouldn't be too difficult to find something. Something you want will be a different story.

:applejack:

Last edited:

Maaaaaaaaaan

Smash Lord
NNID
Maaaaaaaaaan
No they're not, hell of a delayed entry right now. If you're not looking for jumper, it can be nearly 2 years. :o

Valdens

Smash Ace
It just depends on timing and what job you want to go into. Department of Defense is having cutbacks but they always need to fill new jobs in every service. Itakio left for basic training in February lol

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
Pretty much. No Yoshi until Summer that means.
been saying that for like 2 years
well I mean, I went to wal-mart 4 times last year and even to gamestop 3 three times after filling my app but they never called back despite going and checking in at both places last year lol.

KoNfucius

Smash Ace
How many of Ya'll guys have at least your A.A because that's all you need to be a sub in my school district. Also don't come to the interview with my little pony anything on your person.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah, being a substitute in anything that isn't NEISD or NISD is kinda easy. You don't need much of anything. :applejack:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom