• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

samus' rep

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
Your definitely not the only one Serris I can string my super missiles with front air, up smash, up air.Mostly on the bigger characters that a prone to getting hit by the super missiles in the first place.

Hive

Smash Lord
yea i really like how n00b used smash missiles to lock in that vid he made awhile ago. that was pretty neat!
Me? I'm mainly a homing missile kind of girl though ^^ lol

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
-update-

well, today, i won a tournament =). though there was only 12 people with only one person (the person i play with) actually being competetion. but hey, he uses falco and he is pretty good with him so im proud of myself. well, thats about it. SAMUS FTW!!!!!!!!!!

ewic

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2363-5634-0009
Man, I'm gonna have to put up some videos of my Samus soon. Rohins, you'd better come to the following SFU tourney after this upcoming one, because I want to have some dittos. I've never been able to play a good offline Samus user. ;_;

Hive

Smash Lord
dangit T.T everytime i see SFU my gut reaction is always "San Francisco State University" and I get all excited. But then I realize its nowhere even close to here. talk about a killjoy T.T

ewic

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
2363-5634-0009
Aw man, when I first glanced at your post, you had my hopes up that you were going to come to SFU, but then I actually read your post, and... Talk about a killyjoy. T.T

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
-update-

can i just say that samus's metagame needs to evolve RIGHT NOW. im tired of getting rapped by marths and mk's. so i have one question for you samus mains. does samus have anyting thats better than a sword?

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
Yo my Samus's metagame is only lvl 44 right now, it will evolve when I get to lvl 63 OR if I trade my metagame to Xyro.

BoredPeanut

Smash Journeyman
Guns beat swords :p

All we can really do is keep working at it. I think she's too much fun to drop. I don't really have troubles with Marth. MK is a bit of a pain. Maybe focusing on getting everyone to chime in over in the match-up thread might help people out.

BoredPeanut

Smash Journeyman
Well if that's how we're going to look at it.

Swords < Guns < Snake.

Psh, Diddy Kong is one of 4 characters that I cannot stand to play >>

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
bah Marth isn't a problem at least for me for whatever reason. anywho -update- 7-0 on AiB ladder 1515 points with Samus play more soon ^_^. Just showing them samus can be good rather it be wifi or not.When OmegaXF can't beat you then you know your good with marth :p. At least on wifi lulz.

Crystanium

Smash Hero
bah Marth isn't a problem at least for me for whatever reason. anywho -update- 7-0 on AiB ladder 1515 points with Samus play more soon ^_^. Just showing them samus can be good rather it be wifi or not.When OmegaXF can't beat you then you know your good with marth :p. At least on wifi lulz.
No one is a problem for you. You're KingChaos, the best Samus in the universe.

Now I feel like trash.

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
Not true Olimar and MK are very hard for my Samus. Certain Falco's.But most nah

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
"But your a King so you win." ^_^ Someone gets it lulz. do work everyone Samus has teh potential :D.

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
ya i read your pm u sent me on on aib but i was in that brawl waiting stage of wifi so i couldnt reply but i was going to say good job man. samus ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KingChaos

Smash Journeyman
hmm well guys I went to C4 Galore and got either 25th or 33rd outta like 90 people( i saw 2 different results one placing me at 25th and one at 33rd..). idk what to think about that umm good for samus or you expect better from me? I did manage to 2-0 everyone in my pool including AlphaZealot, MachineGunNorm, and Toph. Just when i got to brackets I guess i choked...sorry guys. DX

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
We still <3 you.

10lolpostingthisintwotopicss

Edit: Wtf why won't my sig show up.
Edit again: Nvm there it is.
Edit again again: Testicles. That is all.
Edit again again again: Just so this isn't spam, I got 3rd again in a tourney tonight. Been using only Smaus in every tourney I go to, online or not.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
We still <3 you.

10lolpostingthisintwotopicss

Edit: Wtf why won't my sig show up.
Edit again: Nvm there it is.
Edit again again: Testicles. That is all.
Edit again again again: Just so this isn't spam, I got 3rd again in a tourney tonight. Been using only Smaus in every tourney I go to, online or not.
noice! I Heart Smaus Too!

Man mouthing off to people that are better than me haha. Good times at the samus boards (h)

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
-update-

Well, sammy is crushing. She is crushing so bad, that i Have been called bad cause i win. The other day a fricken mk main called me a horrible player because all i do is spam zair and missiles. A fricken mk main. So i have a question for u better samus mains? Has anyone ever called u bad because your, well, samus?

Crystanium

Smash Hero
-update-

Well, sammy is crushing. She is crushing so bad, that i Have been called bad cause i win. The other day a fricken mk main called me a horrible player because all i do is spam zair and missiles. A fricken mk main. So i have a question for u better samus mains? Has anyone ever called u bad because your, well, samus?
I've been called a "camper" before, and more than once. If you come across this kind of thing next time, just remind the person that he or she lost to a low-tier character, and that if you're being called a "bad" or "horrible player," or even a "n00b," for the way you play, that person just lost to a bad, horrible, and n00bish player. In the end, the person looks worse than you. The feedback ends up backfiring on them.

Oh, and no Meta Knight player or anyone using a higher up character has the right to john.

-Crews-

a Strawhat Pirate
I've been called a "camper" before, and more than once. If you come across this kind of thing next time, just remind the person that he or she lost to a low-tier character, and that if you're being called a "bad" or "horrible player," or even a "n00b," for the way you play, that person just lost to a bad, horrible, and n00bish player. In the end, the person looks worse than you. The feedback ends up backfiring on them.

Oh, and no Meta Knight player or anyone using a higher up character has the right to john.
My thoughts exactly

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
I have rarely been talked bad about when I win. Its usually people can't get enough of me and constantly bug me to play me more. Either that or if they like samus themselves want me to teach them the ways of samus...Usually only when I camp or spam on purpose people say that.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
-update-

Same thing's happened to me a few times. Koskinator has refused to play me on more than one occasion because I use Samus, and claimed that I do nothing but "Missile, Missile, Super Missile, Missile, Super Missile, Z-air, Super Missile." In reality, I used Missiles/Super Missiles/Z-air less than 5 or so times combined. I spammed D-air, Screw Attack and Charge Shots most at the time, if anything.

Cherry64

Smash Master
NNID
Willzasarus
Switch FC
SW-2905-1228-1895
-update-

I'm not better than you just to point that out, but I;ve been called cheap and spammy and I say "well without that what's she got left? a slow fall easily predictable air game, and a mediocre ground game if played right?"
Seriously it's like blaming us for using here :\

well if they have a problem, they should go talk to Nintendo and tell them to turn down her suck.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
Not really sure if anyone would care here, but I played for a crew battle recently, and took out 3 people using Samus. A Sonic(no stocks lost), a Diddy(2 stocks lost) and a Marth(3-stock with only one stock, lol). Lost to a Wolf. And for once, someone complimented me instead of complaining about the spam. <3

n00b

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
peasantstat.us
3DS FC
1693-1292-7210
I used to get compliments on my Samus a lot, esp after beating some high ranked socal players. As far as criticism, I was told that I needed to "spam more".

So maybe all of you are just spammy nubs.

>:D

Top Bottom