• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus Player List - 65 Samus Players Total (2011)

Geist

Smash Master
I think that, as small as this community is, what it really needs is (tournament)Match videos instead of Combo videos.

Can I get an Amen?
Amen

This could be pseudo-solved if people just uploaded all the matches they used in their combo video.

Andymosity

Smash Journeyman
editing. im drunk.

I think that, as small as this community is, what it really needs is (tournament)Match videos instead of Combo videos.

Can I get an Amen?

To Be honest, there is one thing I wish samus had every time I play and that thing is a single frame Down B.

it takes that bomb like 11 frames to come it WTF?!
I feel ya. I want to record so bad. There's like one video of me online lol check it out

Edit: @ DJ Nintendo: sick samus. the only advice i can give you is to utilt more

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Andymosity: Thanks for the compliment. Although I wasn't asking for advice. I only posted the video for entertainment purposes for you guys. I don't use utilt that much. Its very situational for me.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
yes i believe that's what i said

that's why i said to get with the program....................lmao

Andymosity

Smash Journeyman
Andymosity: Thanks for the compliment. Although I wasn't asking for advice. I only posted the video for entertainment purposes for you guys. I don't use utilt that much. Its very situational for me.
What I meant to say is that there were moments in your match where utilt was a better decision/could have been used successfully.

Hey, you guys should change my color to multi
I use 3 different samus colors
It's either one main color or multi. Still want the same main color or one of the other two?

is that the one that was a month ago??? if so then ya i went haha first tournament after 2 n a half years or so haha
I might be at the Thanksgiving weekend Always Gaming tourney, maybe I'll see you there.

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
I'm in BC (WC Canada) now btw.
There's ****ing 6 of us loooool
No, not really. Choco is really inactive, and I didn't see tiep use samus once. Till I see those two playing samus, I only count me, you, AIDS and violence.

Geist

Smash Master
Well Wes was supposed to be in some sort of hype grudge crew match that ended up being cancelled. Not really surprised, but still disappointed.
He did post a few times in Chillin's blog thing though.

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
He's not active on the boards much so it's no wonder he hasn't posted here, but you can put one Salmon Samus named Ben for WC Canada.
Who? has he ever come to a SFU tourney?
Also, you might as well take Patooty down. I haven't seen him play samus once in forever, he also doesn't post here

Pi

Smash Hero
wes plays brawl competitively
and has since it's release afaik

that should answer all the questions you have
>.>

at this point i doubt if any old melee players who are still playing brawl are gonna suddenly realize the game is garbage

Dobs1007

Smash Ace
Noticed I wasn't on list I use mostly green cause of IHSB and Alu cause playstyle is similar to theres Platform wavelanding ftw :) Shoutout to other Samus players probs for beasting with an awesome character

TheBook

Smash Rookie
Tag: Book
Main: Phanna-blue Samus:samus:
Representing: Arizona
Mission: To play better than the day before...... and destroy all space animals:grin:

TheBook

Smash Rookie
AZ?
Oh snap
Watch, he'll be amazing in like 6 months.
haha! just wondering, what makes you say that?
I have been trying to practice with OkamiBW here and there, and I have been going to tournaments is Arizona for maybe 4 years, but never got caught up with the new Metagame.

Violence

Smash Lord
haha! just wondering, what makes you say that?
I have been trying to practice with OkamiBW here and there, and I have been going to tournaments is Arizona for maybe 4 years, but never got caught up with the new Metagame.
Because AZ's famous for their rapably good players.

Top Bottom