• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus Player List - 65 Samus Players Total (2011)

vadgama

Smash Journeyman
Zeoco [Multi] - Pacific West

I think the names should be sorted by state. So people close to each-other can be like hey....wtc man, you live right next door.

abcool

Smash Ace
Zeoco [Random] - Pacific West

I think the names should be sorted by state. So people close to each-other can be like hey....wtc man, you live right next door.
^ This. You put me down for atlantic south and i don't even live in the usa. You should have put Bahamas/Caribbean -Abcool

Vonzar the Soulrender

4th Dimensional Horror
Add meh!

I Co-Main Samus and Link.

ATL South - Gravity Suit

I've been getting pretty good at that super wave dash...

The Boogie Monster

Smash Rookie
Sup Smashboards,

So I'm new to the forums, and I play Samus. I guess that's all I really need to say hehe. Anyone around the boards live in the Bloomington/Indianapolis area and wanna get together for some smashage!?!?

Kraedi

Smash Rookie
My brother always wanted me to start practicing smash bros. so I could be his competition and practice. After many many years I am starting to read up on combos and techniques and watching videos and such, and hopefully I can get in some hours of practice and get better and start showing up at tournaments with him.

I am sure he would be pleased to three stock me rather than four stock me every match. I don't really have a name as I do not go to tournaments, I just know my brother and the occasional smashers that he would invite to our house to play with.

I used to be better than him, and in his desire to beat me, he went to the internet for answers and he went pro. Now he is better than me, and it is time for me to learn the trade, so I can at least challenge him. No matter who I play as, he can pick up any character and destroy me, though the stocks remaining will vary, as his main he will always three stock me and often four stock me.

Anyway, we will go with this

Cera [Gravity] Midwest
(Is Texas Midwest? Its not near any of the other two oceans so it seems the only option.)

Smashjin

Smash Ace
Wow, that's pretty good man! ;D I wish there were more Samus players in NY... (._.) Btw, Alex Lee started playing Samus.....but I am still superior! >:)
I had gone to another tourney the weekend after and tied for 7th. 3rd seed out of pools I think. Won my first set in bracket, then lost to Th0rn. In losers, mattdotzeb had tried a losers bracket pool, kinda round robin, and I was a hit away from making first in that. I probably would have gotten 6th if I had won that pool/set.

Top Bottom