• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus Player List - 65 Samus Players Total (2011)

McNinja

Smash Ace
Oh dang it sorry! I forgot I changed my color to green. So if you could change that when you get the chance, that would be great.

:phone:

Pi

Smash Hero
also add me Pi
and superwavedash idk what happen to him
rock lee too, also kinda fell off the radar
3 had a decent run at pound but kinda retired after not long after

Andymosity

Smash Journeyman
Are you positive that they quit? I'd like them to tell me themselves if they want to get removed from the list. McNinja, I changed your color and Pi I'm adding you now, but I need to know your color. I'm putting you as varia for now.

Smashjin

Smash Ace
Well Smashjin, for now it looks like our record is even at 1-1. However, I will commend your Samus and say that I learned a lot from our matches. Also, super lolz at that 8:42 match on Dreamland when we forgot to put time on. XD
namesearch.

Yeah those were tight games, you've gotten a lot better. It's not like either of us was trying to time out so it wasn't a big deal we forgot time lol.

I wanted to try my other characters out on your Samus, shame I didn't get a chance. Maybe next time I come down to visit.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Well Smashjin, for now it looks like our record is even at 1-1. However, I will commend your Samus and say that I learned a lot from our matches. Also, super lolz at that 8:42 match on Dreamland when we forgot to put time on. XD
just coming to remind u guys i whooped both of u. :smirk:

Violence

Smash Lord
@Smashjin:

Me | You
Dsmash | Shield
Shield | WDooS Dsmash
WDooS Dsmash | Shield
Shield | WDooS Dsmash
WDooS Dsmash | Shield
Shield | WDooS Dsmash
WDooS Dsmash | Shield
Shield | WDooS Dsmash
WDooS Dsmash | Shield
Shield | WDooS Dsmash
WDooS Dsmash | Shield
Shield | WDooS Dsmash
WDooS Dsmash | Shield
Shield | WDooS Dsmash
WDooS Dsmash | Shield
Shield | WDooS Dsmash
WDooS Dsmash | Shield

McNinja

Smash Ace
@Smashjin:

Me | You
Dsmash | Shield
Shield | WDooS Dsmash
WDooS Dsmash | Shield
Shield | WDooS Dsmash
WDooS Dsmash | Shield
Shield | WDooS Dsmash
WDooS Dsmash | Shield
Shield | WDooS Dsmash
WDooS Dsmash | Shield
Shield | WDooS Dsmash
WDooS Dsmash | Shield
Shield | WDooS Dsmash
WDooS Dsmash | Shield
Shield | WDooS Dsmash
WDooS Dsmash | Shield
Shield | WDooS Dsmash
WDooS Dsmash | Shield
Dang. What a deep match.

Smashjin

Smash Ace
just coming to remind u guys i whooped both of u. :smirk:
Maaaan. We had some tight games haha. I'd say you only whooped my Marth. My rusty Sheik could have had you if I didn't feel like just running off the edge on my last stock haha. GGs though.

@Smashjin:

Me | You
Dsmash | Shield
Shield | WDooS Dsmash
WDooS Dsmash | Shield
Shield | WDooS Dsmash
WDooS Dsmash | Shield
Shield | WDooS Dsmash
WDooS Dsmash | Shield
Shield | WDooS Dsmash
WDooS Dsmash | Shield
Shield | WDooS Dsmash
WDooS Dsmash | Shield
Shield | WDooS Dsmash
WDooS Dsmash | Shield
Shield | WDooS Dsmash
WDooS Dsmash | Shield
Shield | WDooS Dsmash
WDooS Dsmash | Shield

Yeaahh haha, that pretty much sums up our games. Those were tight, though you seemed to get momentum later in both matches. I think you edge-guarded a little better then I did.

N.A.G.A.C.E

Smash Champion
Maaaan. We had some tight games haha. I'd say you only whooped my Marth. My rusty Sheik could have had you if I didn't feel like just running off the edge on my last stock haha. GGs though.

Yeaahh haha, that pretty much sums up our games. Those were tight, though you seemed to get momentum later in both matches. I think you edge-guarded a little better then I did.
i am not going to doubt u, but i dont remember anything less then a 2 stock against u. but i played a lot of matches that day so u might be right (kinda shots fired lol)

Adict

Smash Cadet
I main samus. Not able to make it to many tournaments due to work and whatnot, but plan on going to more soon.

Anyways,
Adict (salmon) - Arizona

Smashjin

Smash Ace
i am not going to doubt u, but i dont remember anything less then a 2 stock against u. but i played a lot of matches that day so u might be right (kinda shots fired lol)
Most of them were 2 stocks or so, yeah. My one game with Sheik was last stock, but kinda JV since I SD'd the last stock.

Money match at Apex?
It was a Hotel tourney at Apex if that's what you mean.

Max0Pinion

Smash Rookie
new to smashboard, and I guess your SWF name isn't the username? I guess I get to choose mine then, right? if this is wrong, please let me know lol XD but...

Max [Varia] Atlantic South - West Virginia :DDD

Max0Pinion

Smash Rookie
@bubbaking, I think it can be lol idk XD I saw people in the early pages with names not the same as their username at least lol

and thank you :)

Corigames

Smash Hero
OH MY GOD, YOU'RE FROM WV? I AM TOO!

I grew up there and it has ABSOLUTELY NO ONE active in the smash community. I went back home from 08-09 and I was literally the only player I knew of.

vadgama

Smash Journeyman
Zeoco is to weird to pronounce for most people. Could you change my name from "Zeoco" to "Tare Bear" plz.

DRGN

Technowizard
I've been on these boards so long.... I'm not really sure why I visit Character Specifics so rarely. But anyways, here I am. How are you guys doing?

DRGN [Crimson] - Pacific West

Or, if I should be using the color naming scheme provided:

DRGN [Black] - Pacific West

Phonetically it's just as it looks: Duhr-gin. Though when I write it out I spell it as "Durgan".

Anyway, I'm a tournament goer. First started playing competitively around '05-'06. I didn't start off maining Samus though.

I was recently at a tournament that records, so once some of those are up I'll finish my introductions in the video thread. :)
(though of course I can already be found by searching 'DRGN Samus' on YouTube. Maybe I'll dig some up later)

@Smashjin:

Me | You
Dsmash | Shield
Shield | WDooS Dsmash
WDooS Dsmash | Shield
Shield | WDooS Dsmash
WDooS Dsmash | Shield
Shield | WDooS Dsmash
WDooS Dsmash | Shield
Shield | WDooS Dsmash
WDooS Dsmash | Shield
Shield | WDooS Dsmash