• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Samus Player List - 65 Samus Players Total (2011)

AIDS

Smash Lord
Anyone else confused why this random dude made this thread?
He's failing to keep up with the information...
Yeah, agreed. The old "Samus finder thread" was stickied, this one is yet to get stickied and he fails at making an effective thread. LOL
My thread turned into a sticky thread in like one day. LOL

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
Yeah someone should make a new thread... someone who goes on alot, like blowtoes.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
Also addition to Pacific West:
HugQ [Salmon]
HugQ changed his tag to Cortez, and his color to green, but i believe andy should know this already (right, andy??)

just clearing this up for anyone else who still think there is a "HugQ"

lol

Yeah someone should make a new thread... someone who goes on alot, like blowtoes.
a new thread doesn't need to be made; one may request a moderator to give a thread to someone else (the someone else has to have either joined at the same time or before the person who the thread is being taken from........iirc)

which means any one of us could request a moderator to give it to us

but!

i know andy isn't as inactive as he seems
i don't know where the **** he is lol but it's not like he just disappeared into nowhere
he's probably busy or something

don't make a fool out of me andy!!

EDIT:
hugo(cortez) has decided to go back to being hugq

hugQ Cortex

Master
Lol thanks Alfredo

Add me to the list. hugq/green samus, PacWest...and remove Cortez (identity crisis)

And i don't see ihavespaceballs on the list...he should def be on there. Atlantic South / green samus.

IHAVESPACEBALLS!! Are you going to RoM 3?

Geist

Smash Master
Dead thread is dead.
lawl

a new thread doesn't need to be made; one may request a moderator to give a thread to someone else (the someone else has to have either joined at the same time or before the person who the thread is being taken from........iirc)

which means any one of us could request a moderator to give it to us
This should happen.

Lanowen gimme this thread plz :D
<3

Andymosity

Smash Journeyman
I apologize for not being very active. Alfredo is right, I've been busy with school. On top of that, my laptop has been out for repairs, so I've been computer-less for about a month and a half now (stupid Micro Medics). The only time I use a computer is at the library, so I only post on the regional thread because it takes like two seconds.

Thanks for catching my mistake AIDS. I'll fix that right away.

I'm sleeping over a friend's house and managed to get on his laptop, so I'll update as much as I can right now and I'll try to finish it up in the morning.

resTy

Smash Champion
Additions:

Midwest Samus Mains:
Echo [Salmon]
Rat [Varia]
Watty [Black]
Amanze [Varia]
Mushroomring [Gravity]
Nova [Green]

Northern Samus Mains:
Alukard [Green]

Geist

Smash Master
I apologize for not being very active. Alfredo is right, I've been busy with school. On top of that, my laptop has been out for repairs, so I've been computer-less for about a month and a half now (stupid Micro Medics). The only time I use a computer is at the library, so I only post on the regional thread because it takes like two seconds.

Thanks for catching my mistake AIDS. I'll fix that right away.

I'm sleeping over a friend's house and managed to get on his laptop, so I'll update as much as I can right now and I'll try to finish it up in the morning.
Legit. No problem man.

Andymosity

Smash Journeyman
I only want one color per player to make the color count easier to deal with. I put you down as black because I feel that it goes better with the tag "Akuma." lol If you want salmon instead, let me know.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
that's not what your smashboards account looks like
stop trying to not look like HugS

just be HUGQ since that makes more sense as "hugo" than hugQ (i think)

Brookman

Smash Hero
editing. im drunk.

I think that, as small as this community is, what it really needs is (tournament)Match videos instead of Combo videos.

Can I get an Amen?

To Be honest, there is one thing I wish samus had every time I play and that thing is a single frame Down B.

it takes that bomb like 11 frames to come it WTF?!

Brookman

Smash Hero
If you are playing in tournaments and you play samus, you need to get yourself recorded. There is so much more that we could learn from each other .

Top Bottom