• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai Says...

Hejiru

Smash Ace
Sakurai: We have changed the direction of this game
We were thinking: Super hello kitty wars online : Hello kitty and the Wanderer of the secret lake of evermore and his journey to hell.
OMG, I really did laugh out loud that time! Sigged!

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
Sakurai says,
"To ensure balance in the game, we've decided to use the same character for all the character slots. That character will be Kermit the Frog. Now, we have achieved perfect balance!"

CronoMaster

Smash Apprentice
Tomorrows update will be Captain Ganonfalcon. He has six knees.

* posts a pic*

Whoa! I think that guy needs to calm down."
Hahahahahahahaha dude, u really made me laugh there, i imagined how the pic would look and then read the last line, and it really sounds like the phrases in the dojo hahaha XD

OmegaXXII

Fire Emblem Lord/ Trophy Hunter
PT Final Smash is Magikarp's Splash attack
The next item update will be Worms explosive sheep
that certainly takes the cake, it would be funny if it happen

but...

Sakurai says....

he will remove solid snake because he recently got in a feud with Hideo Kojima and Kojima decided to take him out indefinetly (does explain why we haven't seen snake on the Dojo site) and in his place Sakurai will include himself as a playable charcter and will have an overpowered but hilarious movesetlike he stated,and do to this the game will now be delayed 6 months and will be released on 6-3-08 instead

Pyroloserkid

Smash Master
Sakurai says: "December third in the America's? Lost in translation much Reggie? I said, THE JAPAN..-ada's. Brawl is too awesome for North America."

jimmysilverrims

Smash Ace
Attatched to a bungie cord, reppelling into Ninten
Sakurai Says: "Uh... We were just about to make copies of the game for mass distribution when we lost the Master Disc with all of the game on it. So, in an attempt to correct the problem, we are recalling all Smash Bros. Melee Discs."

You: "WHAAAT!? Why!? That doesn't even make sense! Why take away Melee when Brawl is defect!?"

Sakurai Says: "Good point, we'll have to take away the first Smash Bros too. And for good measure, let's shut down Metroid 3 and Super Mario Galaxy, just to be safe."

You: "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
"And in an attempt to reach out to more third party developers, we are introducing Ken and Barbie as playable characters in Brawl!"

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
"We've outsourced the game development to Siberia."

pokemega32

Smash Apprentice
Sakurai: Because of defects, the following is now true...

You are not actually able to control characters, the whole game is watching computers set on easy fight in a box, with nowhere to KO them.

All computers automatically fall asleep at the start of the match, so no one gets hurt.

And this, along with Metroid 3 and Mario Galaxy will all be realeased as one game, starring Hello Kitty for the NES (for classic gamers) at a cost of 5 million dollars.

Oh, and it's only available on a small iceberg off the coast of Antarctica. I'm not tleling you exactly where. You have to beat the game on Super Happy Extreme Hard Difficulty to unlock the map.

mukoe890

Smash Apprentice
Sakurai says: " I have spoken to Akira Toriyama and we have agreed to put in DBZ elements into Brawl. There will be no Final Smashes. Instead there will be Super saiyan transformations. There will fusions in the game. Tomorrows update will be Captain Ganonfalcon. He has six knees.

* posts a pic*

Whoa! I think that guy needs to calm down."

I am gonna sig this. probably the first time i've laughed out loud at a post

blayde_axel

Smash Master
Sakurai says: "Miyamoto threw away all of my Gamecube controllers in order to be more "up-to-date," so you can't use them in the game like I promised.

But he added that white piece-of-crap board from E3. Good luck, kiddies."

account

Smash Rookie
Sakurai : "I like men now, all the characters are now wearing pink, purple, and ,ofcourse, rainbow."

_Slick_

Smash Ace
Sakurai: I'm committing suicide. Sorry but Brawl will not be made. :(

Everyone: NOOO BRAWL?!? SH*T!

Sakurai: Does anyone care about me?

Everyone: Hell no, we just want that game...

Shuma

Smash Hero
Sakurai: Ridley wasn't purple enough, Waluigi is in.

Sakurai: waluigi and Lugi are the only characters in the game, also Luigi cannot walk.

Sakurai: i've been abducted by aliens.

Sakurai: Brawl has Sonic, but all the nintendo characters are gone, the game is now owned by sega, now the game is Super Sonic and Snake adventures.

Light09

Smash Cadet
Sakurai Says: In order to balance brawl more we have changed everyone's vb move to fox's reflector and everyone has the same run speed as sheik. Also when you wavedash you slide until you fall off the stage and you can't move until you die.

_Slick_

Smash Ace
Sakurai: Wavedashing has been taken out of the game and a new glitch has been found that we have no idea how to fix! Game dying!

The whole game grinds to a halt and the disc is STUCK inside the Wii console!!

Sakurai: PS3 rocks.

Sakurai: I'm dead. Bye.

Sakurai: Well, here's the update you've all been waiting for, "Will online be in this game?". The answer is NO!

Sakurai: I disbanded this games production because someone crippled me. :(

Sakurai: I'm pregnant.

Light09

Smash Cadet
Sakurai Says: Come December 3rd everyone's brawl game disc will freeze as soon as you put it in and break you wii, saying all your wii are belong to us.

Sakurai Says: Pokemon Trainer's Pokemon don't take damage you have to watch as they kill you.

Sakurai Says: Ike's Aether will be just like it was on his game if he hits you with it he gets healed to 0% and you die instantly.

Sakurai Says: There is a cool new glitch that lets you stay as giga bowser when you pick bowser. Everyone will fear you!

Sakurai Says: Hacking brawl will cause it to come to life and kill you.

Sakurai Says: There is a new gamplay mode called kill yourself whoever kills themself first wins in this mode. I'm thnking of you guys when I made this.

Sakurai Says: I realized I was being unfair when I made Samurai Goroh an assist trophy so he is now playable, as a captain falcon clone. I feel this will make people happy as everyone loves clones!

Royboy

Smash Apprentice
Sakurai Says:
Everyone will be a clone of c falcon. Even Ivysaur.
Spongebob is Playable

Sakurai Says: APRIL FOOOL!

S.Says: I will be the final boss in the game. all I do is walking around and everyone that touch me will die instantly, losing two lives. Your tv will explode and your cat will be on fire, too. The only way to defeat me is Pichu. Too bat i have deleted him, mwahahahahahaha!!!!

S Says: Dora the explorer's opening will be the opening for the game. she will be the announcer as well.

S Says: the new mode that replaces classic is Run for your life, when you run away all the time. every single space on the floor and on the road is covered in smoke balls, prox mines and electrodes that are about to explode. At the end you will unlock a useless sticker. And all the other modes too, included the possibility to extract the disc from your wii. ENJOY!

S Says: Meta and kirby are my creations, so they are invincible

S says: Sonic is in
and he's faster than the f-zero racers

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Sakurai: All the characters from SSB64 and Melee will be in............ just messing with ya! I deleted them all and replaced them with Nintendogs...because EVERYONE likes Nintendogs! Man, I'm such a genius!

Smile Guy

Smash Apprentice
Sakurai says: "I had loads of plans for lots of innovative ideas but then I noticed that people seem to scoff at anything remotely different and innovative for Brawl so instead it's just going to be really boring and all the characters you expect. I've also taken out Pokemon Trainer and replaced him with Dr. Maro, seeming as people prefer clones to originality."

Sakurai says: "I'm going to focus on the tourny scene this time round. As a result, every stage is a floating platform, there are no extra game modes, and every character is a clone of every character. There are no tiers!"

Sakurai says: "I've actually only been listening to one person's advice as to who should be in the game. Unfortunately for you guys that person was a negative nancy and as a result there are no new characters. In fact, there are no characters. It's just an empty disc."

Sakurai says: "It'll be released December 3rd for Americans, December for Japan, and TBC 2008 in PAL regions." Eh? Oh. :(

Sakurai says: "I'VE HAD IT WITH YOU GUYS!!! Every update I put there's always somebody ready to complain. Well guess what, I'm not making the freakin' game anymore. If you're gonna whinge then you're not going to get anything. So, there."

Hejiru

Smash Ace
Sakurai Says: To make all you fans happy, I will be including EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER from EVRY GAME Nintendo has ever made. There are now 7,243,968,496 playable characters. Enjoy.

FerreTrip

Smash Cadet
I know, I'm joining in being mean, but...

"Because we have discovered that people only use certain moves that are unjustly cheap, we've decided to delete all other, more fun, but useless, moves, to make space for non-video game characters like Mr. T and Lightning McQueen."

"Mewtwo's BACK! And he's had so much more time floating around, he's lighter than Pichu! And you can't keep a full Shadow Ball charge for later anymore. Fun!"

"We're making the tiers even better! Now, HALF of all characters are going to collect dust because they can't do enough cheap moves that people do because they're bloody über-gamers and hate people who just wanba have fun--apparantly the only people who buy these games."

"Mewtwo isn't going to be in the game at all."

"You still won't be able to adjust the Stamina mode's percentages."

"We're gonna include only one third-party character after all! Sorry!"

"No, Subspace Emissary has nothing to do with Kingdom Hearts."

Just mine...

Hejiru

Smash Ace
Sakurai says:

- Link's sword and sheild are being replaced with a Gameboy. Pit's weapon will be replaced by a Philly cheesesteak.
- Captain Falcon's taunt will still have him say 'Show Me Your Moves' but this time he will be doing the two step.
- The new boss will be Master Hand's long lost cousin, Master Armpit.
- Snake will have no Final Smash or even a recovery move for that matter.
- 10 pounds of marijuana will be an item. If a character picks it up they will be high for 25 seconds. However, they will be impervious to attacks because of the hallucination that they are made of stone.
- Kirby will be able to not copy an enemie's B attack, but he completely will swallow them whole.
- Whenever Mario uses his cape move, a drunken bum appears and asks for malt liquor.
- Wario will be replaced by his brother, Waluigi.
- There will be a Zero Suit Samus strip mode. Zelda strip mode will be an unlockable.
- There will a total of 5 playable stages. One of those stages will be Brooklyn, New York.
- Falco's only attire will be a yellow silk tutu.
- Pichu will return, and take up five different spaces on the character select screen. His clone will be Raichu, who only takes up three spaces.
- Gannondorf will have to ability to **** all female characters, including Marth.
:laugh: I laughed for like 5 minutes after reading this!

Takeshi245

Smash Champion
Sakurai says,

"During the development, the crew got a little out of control when playing it. Mario's Final Smash was so good, it blew up our Wii and all the game copies along with it. We decided to quit, so to make it up to you, we're giving away free boxes of chocolates. Enjoy!"

DJ Napps

Smash Journeyman
Sakurai Says: I'm Rick James *****!!!

Sakurai Says: SSBB is only compatible on the VirtuaBoy.

Sakurai Says: Your adapted. Your mother's a whor. I am your father.

Sakurai Says: Great news! Smash will only be released in Cambodia, Iran, Guyana, Chile, and Ethopia since that is where the majority of are fans are.

Sakurai Says: I have discovered I'm gay and will run away with my lover in Bangladesh. Screw you America!

Sakurai Says: Adventure Mode is based purely around collecting stickers. Yays for stickerz!!1!

Sakurai Says: F*** Smash. I wanna be a star!

Jackal478

Smash Ace
"We're taking out all 'Kid Acarus' references due to religous complaints" (LOL)

"We are replacing Pikachu and Mewtwo with The Pichu brothers"

"The Master hands are going to be playable!"

Top Bottom