• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Sakurai Says...

LuLLo

Smash Ace
Sakurai says: ''As everyone gets a Reflector Down-B, Fox and Falco will be removed from the game, making room for a much cooler and popular character...

GTOnizukadude

Smash Cadet
Sakurai says: "A last minute decision was made, in an attempt to appeal to a wider audience, to replace Solid Snake with 50 Cent. Also, we're including guns. And by that statement, I mean that each character is now 'packing.'"

Phaazoid

Basket
NNID
Mr.Grike
3DS FC
4854-6444-0859
smashboard member: sakurai, will the game include ridley?

sakurai: whats a ridley? gotcha! i know who ridley is. he's tomorrow's update.

smashboards member: sweet , AWESOME, THANKS SAKURAI

sakurai: ahh the adoring fans

next day, ridley is the newest ASSIST TROPHY!!!

everyone in club R.I.D.L.E.Y commits suicide.

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
Sakurai says: Sonic will not be in brawl, instead we're adding silver and shadow.

Sakurai says: Well we lost all the data and production of Super Smash Brothers Brawl in yesterday's Typhoon that blew through. Therefore we have given up production and apologize for the inconvenience.

LuLLo

Smash Ace
Sakurai says: ''Since you guys keep finding secret techniques and glitches in Smash, we've decided to downsize it to nothing less than....Pong, with character's faces as the balls...

LuLLo

Smash Ace
Sakurai says: ''Ridley will be in Brawl...as Mecha Ridley, so you're stationary the whole time''

Sakurai says: ''Windows bought us out...''

Sakurai says: ''Sonic WILL be in Brawl...although he's too fast for the naked eye, so you'll have to press start to see what you're doing''

Sakurai says: ''Osama Bin Laden will be in Brawl'' (wait is that a bad thing :p)....

Sakurai says: ''With a lack of memory on the Wii, we've decided to put a password system in Brawl''

Sakurai says: ''Balance is what I want to create, so I'll have every character hop around on one leg,
WHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!'' (Sakurai does some ROFL...).......(Sakurai's sense of humor..)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
OI! Bloody hell have you ever heard of the edit button? USE IT!

Sakurai says: "Do a barrel roll"

Empy

Smash Ace
Zoetermeer, The Netherlands (it ain't much, if it
Yeah Lullo use edit (ps, I first thought your name was a stupid version of LoL but I see your Dutch so erm, wtf?).

On-topic:

Sakurai says: "the online mode will be similiar to that of Mario Strikers Charged".

Why this? Well it's still very possible and could really give problems (you know, not being able to do stock battles).

LuLLo

Smash Ace
Yeah it's kind of an abusive word in Dutch
And yeah I'll edit next time, remember I'm still a n00b on this site srry ;)

Sakurai says: ''The dumb fokking n00bs should edit their posts instead of re-posting every time...''

Zoinkslls

Smash Apprentice
Sakurai Says: "Since we don't have enough time to put a good amount of characters in, so we aren't going to release Brawl. Surprise!"

Homelessvagrant

Smash Lord
3DS FC
5455-9417-5731
Sakurai says: " I've decide to put in the less know characters like Magikarp and a tetris block as a Pc"

" Um, the smash concept is actually just a minigame in brawl. the real game is platfroming mayhem ^_^"

" The development team has agreed that the game should be about the actual company Nintendo's history so the characters have all been replaced with Develpoers and Video consoles and the object is to Have wii tastic fun making corporate decisions and getting sued"

"we've replaced brawl with a lawn mowing simulator"

"Uh, we're not making enough money so we quit"

"The game is actually about making the game and posting updates about it. The posts I placed on the site? That was me testing the game ^_^"

Pink Reaper

Real Name No Gimmicks
BRoomer
In the Air, Using Up b as an offensive move
Sakurai says: "I feel there were too many characters in melee, as such im removing all non pokemon related characters"

"We decided to let team ninja design the game, now all the characters have ginormous breasts with unrealistic breast physics"

"The online component of the game is going to be a bunch of mini games"

"30 more mario characters"

"needs moar mudkips"

"All 493 pokemon will now be playable characters"

"Kirby is still too powerfull, so were going to nerf him even more :("

"Miyamoto is dead" Oh dear god nooooooooooooooooo(becomes an hero)

iMichael

Smash Lord
Sakurai Says:

WARNING NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHING!

HANNAH MONTANA

"shes so awesome that were letting her be a character in brawl and were letting her develop the rest of the game"

"oh before i go i should say that yes Sonic will be in brawl but since its Ms. Montanas game...she said hes going to be all pink and thats his only costume....HAHAHAHAHA GOOD LUCK SUCKERS"

actually me typing this message has made me very sad...I think im going to log off now =(

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
Sakurai says: "I feel there were too many characters in melee, as such im removing all non pokemon related characters"

"We decided to let team ninja design the game, now all the characters have ginormous breasts with unrealistic breast physics"

"The online component of the game is going to be a bunch of mini games"

"30 more mario characters"

"needs moar mudkips"

"All 493 pokemon will now be playable characters"

"Kirby is still too powerfull, so were going to nerf him even more :("

"Miyamoto is dead" Oh dear god nooooooooooooooooo(becomes an hero)

Ok. This thread is beginning to scare me. LOL...Seriously. >__>
-Puts up AntiSakurai reading wall-

Top Bottom