Sakurai and his own Kirby bias

Acemania

Smash Apprentice
No, the newer ones do have good spirit battles. The other part of them are summonable. That's anything but unceremonious.
Even then, most off them aren't even useful. There are no legend class modern spirits (unless you count Dark Daroach), none of theme have truly useful abilities (some just don't have any abilities), and they pretty much pale in comparison to the classic ones.

Most of the Kirby spirits are the timeless ones anyway. Post-2011 one are:
Robobot Armor
Magolor
Landia
Queen Sectonia
Bandana Waddle Dee (Let's face it HAL never truly used his full potential until RtDL)
Ultra Sword
Robobot Armor
Elline
The Three Mage Sisters

(I use 2011 with RtDL since that was when Kirby made it's big comeback that's still going on today. No disrespect toward Epic Yarn, although it only has 1 spirit, Prince Fluff).

NNID
Iko_MattOrr
I think there are some timeless spirits missing.

-Adeleine & Ribbon
-Nova (despite Sakurai's Bias®)

and there are probably more... heck, why did they exclude Taranza and Adeleine, the representation of the characters is ALMOST complete but they removed those two characters just to make the fans salty... we even have Gryll and the KDL3 animal friends, it's not a matter of being important or not, it's a matter of excluding them for the sake of it.

Ryu Myuutsu

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3668-9945-1996
NNID
BahamurShin
I think there are some timeless spirits missing.

-Adeleine & Ribbon
-Nova (despite Sakurai's Bias®)

and there are probably more... heck, why did they exclude Taranza and Adeleine, the representation of the characters is ALMOST complete but they removed those two characters just to make the fans salty... we even have Gryll and the KDL3 animal friends, it's not a matter of being important or not, it's a matter of excluding them for the sake of it.
Why yes. The Tyrant Sakurai looked down from his iron throne, saw the common people like you and said "I'm gonna make this guy's life miserable".

Grow up, man. You are too old for that petty ****.

Last edited: