• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saffron City - East Coast Regional MELEE Monthlies! ON HOLD indefinitely

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
I'll see what I can do guys ;D I'd like some extra training in before Pound 4 myself.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
In the future it's possible that WNY/CNY could get to these in force. Maybe 10 or more people! It'd be really fun =) Haven't played anyone in that area since years ago even then I've only played a few of you.

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
When would you guys like the next one?

Alu's is on the 30th, and the Tunes is on Feb 6th. I think Viridian is somewhere around that time, so I'm thinking maybe at the end of Feb? Sounds kinda late though but Feb's a short month.

Alukard

Smash Hero
tbh ... either of those dates are pretty ok ... i think somehow we can get things back on track ... we just need people to get off their butts and come to our events!!! =]

Alukard

Smash Hero
this is going to be mid to late feb ... my tourney is on the 30th and eggms is on the 6th of feb

Jessmess

Smash Rookie
Meow

First real post woot!. . . anyway ill try and be there its only an hour away from my house. I read this thread over but did you post the registeration date, and the day we actually have to be here i only saw times. . . any1 again im new here so sorry if im bieng a nub lol ^_^

Top Bottom