• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saffron City - East Coast Regional MELEE Monthlies! ON HOLD indefinitely

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
venue fee but at this point checking with the store we have enough tvs so just bringing a cube would be fine. This means no venue fee would be waived since we have enough tvs and its for tvs only...gamecubes w melee are ASSUMED to be brought.

If we only have 4 setups and ppl are upset it takes so long cause no one wanted to bring a setup that is on you guys not me. TOs should not be held responsible for people being too lazy to bring cubes ( things we really need ).

That is how communities work together to get great events.

I am not a person to demand but today I would like to make that claim that I am demanding people to bring stuff.

You all know that a cube is not HARD to bring it is easy and cheap and not bringing something that is easy and light to bring shows you care only about yourself and not about the community as a whole.

I purchased tvs to make sure we never had to bring them so ppl like eggm can help drive MORE people to our events. The least people can do is bring setups venue fee waived or no.

Scar

#HarveyDent
ill bring 2 tvs (eggm one is yours) and a gamecube, if anyone wants to bring a cube/wii for my other TV that would be a help

everyone bring setups AND copies of the game, and mark them and keep track of them. people with just copies of the game are ****.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
you guys reallize i have about 8-12 tvs on my own XD i need MORE gamecubes than tvs infact 12 tvs should be just fine bring more ppl give rides to them in your trunks.

Alex Strife

Smash Hero
they are not they are 143153145 inch hdtvs with lag

they are fine

BTW i have 8 at the venue and 2 at home bringing it to 10 that i have. If u want bring just one tv as a precaution.

Hax

Smash Champion
how many people are coming to this?

i need to know how much money i'll be making

Alukard

Smash Hero
so i'm winning teams ... i hope i can still enter after i win doubles ... ?!?!?! =]

<3

Scar

#HarveyDent
ill bring your tv eggm

tipman are we doing that moneymatch lol i wanna do falcon/ganon a little today

Grey Fox

Smash Journeyman
Alexx were comin if ur makin team brackets add a team in there well be there a little before 1 hopefully earlier thanks thanks

D1

Banned via Administration
Add me and Crismas in teams...I'm on my way.

And mister Tipman, its Dark Sakura from Fate Unlimited Codes.

LLDL

Smash Hero
what team is that playing now?

Edit: nvm, go dj and eggm.

Top Bottom