• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Saffron City - East Coast Regional MELEE Monthlies! ON HOLD indefinitely

killa k

Smash Ace
Idk if I'm gonna be attending this anymore. The one controller I use is actin up. Sometimes, when I l-cancel,
my controller will shield right after and keep shielding until I hit L again. This effs me up alot and it gets annoying =\.

Heart Break Kid

Smash Lord
That happened to my emerald controller. I cnt explain how but the problem fixed it self eventually.

And I dnt know how dependant you are on light sheilding but a quick fix for that problem is to plug your controller in while holding dwn the L button. But if you decide to do this you cnt light sheild at all with that button. Like Reno plays Sheik and he just does drop off platform fair and is super aggro so he has to need for the sheild buttons

Deathknight

Smash Ace
Maybe, if you're there. Anyone else that's definitely going to be there? I might just not enter teams. It'll be bad for me to go Jiggs before singles. I need to keep warmed up to play spacies.

Alukard

Smash Hero
Maybe, if you're there. Anyone else that's definitely going to be there? I might just not enter teams. It'll be bad for me to go Jiggs before singles. I need to keep warmed up to play spacies.
wouldn't participating in the doubles tourney keep u warmed up ??

Deathknight

Smash Ace
No because if I play doubles, I'll use Jiggs and the transition from Jiggs to a character that requires technical skill is really hard.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Me bringing a recording setup is GUARANTEED. I'm going to test at Tec0's house if I can livestream, record, and commentate at the same time on my laptop. It will be pushing it a bit, but if I can do all of them at the same time, we'll be ballin.

Top Bottom