• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SacSmash 5/24/08 - TAG Monthly X *100$ FIRST PRIZE*

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
tomi we dont hate you, just your face. NAW jk but seriously though. dont make fun of sex with men. until you've tried it you shouldnt knock it. there is nothing like the experience of a dedicated ***** user who knows fully what they are doing with that phalic shape to take control and let loose. If you dont like the idea of a man getting at you im sure a **** girl would love to be right up your alley! :)

england smasher, there are probably closer brawl tournaments with better payouts. im not trying to detract you but I dont want people to waste their money before searching around.

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
tomi we dont hate you, just your face. NAW jk but seriously though. dont make fun of sex with men. until you've tried it you shouldnt knock it. there is nothing like the experience of a dedicated ***** user who knows fully what they are doing with that phalic shape to take control and let loose. If you dont like the idea of a man getting at you im sure a **** girl would love to be right up your alley! :)

england smasher, there are probably closer brawl tournaments with better payouts. im not trying to detract you but I dont want people to waste their money before searching around.
Well. LOLWTFPWNED.

DRGN

Technowizard

This post scares me.

Hey Tomi, if I make a new banner will you take down that antiquated one? Tyde's not in our crew anymore, Mike/Melvin aren't on there, and we haven't even called ourselves "Nova Complex" for quite a while, lol.

kendrick

Smash Rookie
hey im gonna try to make it to this, i need to meet some people to play without lag. Im from roseville, do you guys have a list of codes of locals so i can try to get in some games online with you guys?

And do i need to sign up ahead of time?

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
No just show up to the tournament before it starts. I dunno what time it starts though.

hitori

Smash Journeyman
hey ender, do you plan on using tag's ruleset (stages in particular) for your next tourney? i kind of want to make it down to see sac-smash brawl it up. ^^

captain smashie01

Smash Journeyman

well obv im not flying like 4000 miles to some random small tounrnament- im in the area and am looking for something to do/ somewhere to stay
so yeah, whats goin on then?

tc1

Smash Lord
Boback.. sorry i dont study thedbr ranks.. but last time i checked he was in dbr.. besides i wasnt insulting u... eitherway.. fact still remains.. its to early to say any 1's godlier then any1 yet..

Delphiki.. lets smash 2day???

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
its to early to say any 1's godlier then any1 yet.
I dont think anyone has said they are "godlier" than anyone else yet.

Hitori I believe those are the stages delphiki and I came up with before the last ender's games and Seris came over after it was done and he approved of our reasons since I wanted all of smash to play with the same neutrals, etc...

Seris

Smash Journeyman
my list is different now ender. Please check and tell me what you think. Some people came up with good points so i changed a couple.

SiD

Smash Master
Tomi, GTFO the awesome Sonic avatar. You don't deserve it.

Also, Melvin's alright. Yet even though he's the campiest, spamiest motha ****er ever, he still *****ed at me when I played Diddy because "All I did is throw bananas!"

Seris, why is Bridge of Eldin banned?

BC-Chris

Smash Journeyman
delphiki come to fb3 its now a sticky thread its gonna be really big
seriously gets some of your friends to come to or get jeff to come lol
spectre

Seris

Smash Journeyman
tc1, do you have the berserk series on disc? I tried to watch them but could only find half of them because i am no got at the internets

Top Bottom