• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SacSmash 5/24/08 - TAG Monthly X *100$ FIRST PRIZE*

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
Me and a friend of mine are (near CSUS)
a few people in elk grove are
i think NK and Kev money are getting back into it (I could be wrong boutthis, though)
DP,catnip, drgn and delph still play at times (still rancho)
though no one really goes to this forum anymore

in addition, I might not be ableto play for a couple weeks (a bunch of skool tests/papers and leaving to visit family the week after), but I def can play when I get back early april

will have to get back to you on that

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
yeah, that's true

be even better if there were more melee set ups; it's a brawl tourney, mostly

usually one or two melees (and I usually help out with a cube/whole setup; wont be at the next one, tho) compared to like 8 brawl/brawl+ , maybe one sf4

so dont expect much, rancho ppl def go to TAG, so it's not so bad

SiD

Smash Master
That's lame. Me and Tommy will bring a tv/cube though, and if Delphiki/DRGN/Mike/Melvin show up I'd say it's a win.

Manondorf

Smash Cadet
Anyone in Davis want to play some smash? Or if you're willing to come to Davis that's cool too ;) Not saying I'm unwilling to travel myself, but I think it will be cooler to play at my place. I live in an apartment with my two friends, so we can basically do whatever, whenever we want.

Top Bottom