• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SacSmash 5/24/08 - TAG Monthly X *100$ FIRST PRIZE*

hitori

Smash Journeyman
paul! lol I saw the videos, you did great!!!

I wanna play ur crazy peach too good sir. think you can make it to this tourney? o.O

oh, and AMAZING job in the crew battle. You pwned so haRD!!!!!!!

We watched through the vids up here, god**** you are the pwnsauce!

Seris

Smash Journeyman
I one of the tourney judges, you know, the one with the hair? Anyway, the date for our next tournament is going to be on November 10. So if anyone can get a hold of delphiki and tell him to change the title of the thread, that would be helpful. There should be the new rules up by tomorrow so check them out. Also, we are going to seed manually... so anyway the site address (Just in case you forgot) is

www.tanarmygaming.com

Hope to see you there!

Pink Shinobi

Smash Ace
paul! lol I saw the videos, you did great!!!

I wanna play ur crazy peach too good sir. think you can make it to this tourney? o.O

oh, and AMAZING job in the crew battle. You pwned so haRD!!!!!!!

We watched through the vids up here, god**** you are the pwnsauce!
I will be there, good sir! But only if you'll mm me! And btw, I only got that far in the crew battles b/c all my opponents SD'd like crazy. -_-;

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
Hi guys im new too smash i want to get better is this a turnament? i want to go on the 10th what is a money match does any one want one with me?

hitori

Smash Journeyman
lawl tyde. =P

you should go tho, the more the merrier. ^^

and Paul, you've got a deal on that MM. $4 or $5, 3out5?

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Tyde's too good. Too bad he's gay. lol

You should come to the next tournament. Or ender's games. That'll prolly be bigger.

The next tournament is on the 10th, ender's games on the 17th, and Cave's on the 25th. Me is dumbs.

Also.....Tenkaichi 3 comes out on the 13th! woot I'll MM anyone in that game on release day.

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
hey delph I will hold the tournament the 24th weeee no band competition the 24th!!! OH SHIAT!!!! SET IT UP SET IT UP!!!!! >.< >.< >.<

oh yeah...

Hi Tyde

hitori

Smash Journeyman
is anyone interested in a Team tourney after this tag tourney? o.O

I'd love to follow up a day of smash with a solid night of smash...

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
so how is everyone with the 24th???? everyone like that date????everyone can make it right??? right right?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

sorry...I just...want...to...smash....with everyone..... >.<

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
Cavesonic13's Biweeklies Information

The Tournament wil begin at 11:00 am and will run until the tournament is over

I will be holding a singles tournament and a doubles tournament

Time:11:00 am

Singles

Entry fee= $8
4 stock
8 Minute match
1st stage random pick
2nd Stage counter picked by loser
Main Stages: Final Destination, BattleField, Pokemon Stadium, Dream Land, Yoshi Story, (OH CRAP I FORGOT THE NAME OF THE OTHER STAGE THE KIRBY ONE ...crap I Am A NOOB.... LOL)
Stage bans if players set

Prizes: Money
50% for First place
25% for Second place
A free pass to Cavesonic13's Biweeklies (Either Singles or Doubles you choose)

Doubles:
Entry Fee= $10 per team
Rules almost the same as Singles

Prizes=(Must be split by the team)
50% of money for first place
25% of money for second place

This is my senior project the reason i am keeping 25% of the money is because that money will be going towards my school's marching band so please keep in mind that I am not using that money for myself but for the school thank you

YOU GUYS KNOW HOW TO BAHAVE

pepsidude102

Smash Rookie
remember folks.... the 24th is on thanksgiving week!

Maybe I'll go if I find out how many people are going >_>

SiD

Smash Master
Yes Delphiki, there's a huge chance I'll win this tourney.

Seriously though, I feel stuck, like I'm not getting better. Any tips?

Seris

Smash Journeyman
Any suggestions on my rules set? They are posted on my site, so if anyone would check them out i could make sure i got everthing as fair as it can be. I just want to get it right this time >.<

www.tanarmygaming.com

DRGN

Technowizard
Any suggestions on my rules set? They are posted on my site, so if anyone would check them out i could make sure i got everthing as fair as it can be. I just want to get it right this time >.<

www.tanarmygaming.com
Yeah sorry it's taking me so long to get that to you. I've just been really busy until recently. I've been going over some different rulesets today (I mean yesterday) and I'll finish looking at them and organizing it for the site tomorrow, err, later today. I know Sid Santha has MSN, but do you use it or AIM? That would be useful as I have some other questions on stuff. If you don't have either I could direct you to one of them if you're interested (they're both free).

EDIT:
is anyone interested in a Team tourney after this tag tourney? o.O

I'd love to follow up a day of smash with a solid night of smash...
Durgan likes the sound of this.

tyderiumDS

Smash Journeyman
I'll win. Oh ****, thats right. I have a life and am doing other things on thanksgiving eve than playing a video game tournament.

hitori

Smash Journeyman
soo.....

this weekend being a three day weekend and all........

anyone up for a second tourney on sunday? o.O us reno kids are quite interested in a teams tourney, or a low tier tourney, or a second singles tourney, or a low tier teams tourney, or an anything?
if anyone wants to smash all night, and then more once morning comes, please let me know. ^_^

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
but as far as I've seen every tourny I've been to Simna never uses Ness in a low tier tourny, doesn't he use mewtwo or roy in low tier, or what was it? Lol

I want to beat Simna's Mewtwo........atleast in one match like at Tc1's tourny....god I got ***** the next match lol

Top Bottom