• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SacSmash 5/24/08 - TAG Monthly X *100$ FIRST PRIZE*

SiD

Smash Master
Delph, you're really bad with dates aren't you? And I'm not just talking about the ones on the calander.

(WOOOAAAH! OH NO I DIDN'T!)

KILLA.FOR.CASH.

Smash Champion
somebody should go to the merced tournament this saturday and take me to sacramento so i can go to the tourney on sunday... because ill be at the merced tourney on saturday.. get it?

plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz ill pay gas money

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
more updates, Delph change the date to the 28th please!!!

btw we will need tvs and gamecubes >.< bring the ones u can!!!

50% of the money goes to 1st place, 2nd place gets 25% and 3rd gets free tnry pass to the next tourny

my adress is 7648 beth Street, if u need to call me my phone number is (916)665-2716 ask for Daniel

you can reach me everyday except Tuesdays, thursdays and saturdays ^.^

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Cave is anyone that you know off of Smashboards coming?

Unless there are going to be 5 people besides me, I'm prolly not going. It takes $4 plus food money for me to go, plus my day off. I need to be convinced it's worth it.

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
Cave is anyone that you know off of Smashboards coming?

Unless there are going to be 5 people besides me, I'm prolly not going. It takes $4 plus food money for me to go, plus my day off. I need to be convinced it's worth it.
And the Gold Line Folsom-bound stops running around 4PM on Sundays or something like that.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
zoap you can go if you want but you have to make sure you go to the next ender's games tourney on the 17th

pepsidude102

Smash Rookie
The last time Cave had that tourney-ish thing, the outcome was...: Cave, Wizzdumb, Dash, Steve(sp?), jayford(sp?) Delph and... that other guy (sorry other guy)... and me.... and u 2 didn't come til late.... and... what not......

I can't make it to cave's either way.... =(

Unless you people stay longer than I expect.

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
and remember that some other people show up without posting, last time I had like 9 people and 2 of those were Delph and DRGN

I dont know I just need to start the tournys. and btw delph there are cup of noodles if ur interested... LOL

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
Daylight Saving Time is the first Sunday of November, not the last Sunday of October. The Windows time server is incorrect. Good luck to everyone that screwed up.

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
hey delph my next tournament will be the 25th, think we can set it up for then?...I'll update you and tell you if the 24th is ok....so for now to make sure no other tournys are set up i will be holding a tournament the 24th ^.^

meep FTA

Smash Journeyman
yeah rite!!! he;s just gonna sit his *** at home and play D2!!!!! hmmmm...u comin down??? bring my copy. aggigiigigig. and for this i shall reward u with a smash disc. saturday is either biweekly or kickback. debating........i'm either gona *** people up,,,,,or get fuked up

Top Bottom