• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SacSmash 5/24/08 - TAG Monthly X *100$ FIRST PRIZE*

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
Well, while everyone else is at SCC, anyone want to come to my place this weekend and Smash? Friend is up from LA visiting and wants to play people in this area.

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
You guys missed the most amazing night ever, you need to come stop 'crouch canceling.' Holy ****. Drunk STD ftw.

Also, Irish Nick = Winner. From Nick, whom is a winner. Audrey just let out a really obnoxious laugh, olol.

Ireland's best player is over at my place, you guys need to come over and play him, it's a trip. PAL vs NTSC is so ****ing hilarious, especially when he calls you a bloke.

EDIT: KoNaMi amount of posts. Good game.

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
all those will be held on saturdays correct? I might begin holding my tournaments during sundays, remember I have band competitions saturdays sir ^.^

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Okay here is what everyone owes me for SCC.

Melvin, DRGN, Tom - $20 for reg

Mike - $45 for reg+gas

Tom/Danny - $25 for doubles reg

Mike/Melvin - $25 for doubles reg

So that's $155 you ****s owe me. Maybe if someone pays me this week I can make it to the NCB. ^_^

Sean I want to Smash. Would you be able to give me a ride home if I came out there tomorrow?

Oh, and Cave - Sunday tournaments mean low attendance. If you put it on a Sunday right after an NCB or SFSU, none of the players who went to those would come to yours. Saturdays are always best. You can do Sunday if you want but only locals will show. And even then you'd be lucky to get more than ten people without a good amount of advance notice.

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
We'd probably have to go to your place to Smash. If we're driving out there to take you back, we might as well just drive out there to play at your place.

EDIT: Nick wants to go to an NCB. What day is it on?

DRGN

Technowizard
It's this weekend (Saturday); take me and Delphiki too! Also, you guys could come over this week if you want.

Delphiki, I gave you my registration money already, stop forgetting! lol

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
hey, delphiki, the next modesto tournament is coming up, are you up for it?

also anyone else in here is welcome, including meep, you should defend your title

EDIT: oh, ouch, nevermind, this one is on the same day XP

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
have a job, someone to love, have hecka fun, have a car, have money, be able to do what u want, have a hobby that uses skills that others dont have, have a good social life, friends, family,

do u get it now?

well....crap....stupid band and its saturdays....well I just might have to hold them sundays, I mean....I had an alright atendance last time!...oh wait...that was ona sat....crap....well....alright....I'll see what happens might just have to hold them later...sundays though...so I'll see

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
You guys, Im having a tourney in Rancho on the 20th.
Go to the thread: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=117881
for more info.

Its not very far from where the old sac biweeklies were and its gonna be pretty cool, so post in the topic so I have an estimate on how many people will attend.

DRGN

Technowizard
Hey Tom, what are you doing Monday/Tuesday? I want to see if we can assemble our crew for a crew battle, it seems we have challengers. ^_^

tc1

Smash Lord
Challengers

PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT

u mean that eS crew.. lmao How about Me/U/ANBU/DELPHIKI/GORE do a 5v5 call it the Make shift cordovians lmao...

hitori

Smash Journeyman
it's been a while, but we'll see if we can make it down.

edit: anyone up for some post-tourney smash if we do head down there for the day?

SiD

Smash Master
ZOMG, hell yeah, Sonic ftw!

And in a little over a week, people will be playing a demo of Brawl at E 4 All. We'll finally know stuff, like if WD is in or not.

DRGN

Technowizard
By Sac tourney I'm gonna guess you mean the TAG tourney, right (cuz you know there's two now)? But it doesn't matter which you mean, I'm going to both Sac ones.

There are some new people I'm going to meet & play at this next TAG tourney. They live here in Sac county but they've never gone to any real tourneys or competed outside of their group, so I'm hoping to maybe kind of introduce some of them to the competitive smash scene (of Sac and beyond).

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
anyone want to smash friday night? warm me up? for some future stuff

anyone want to smash next week? I need to catch up on smashing once again

anyone at my house? interested? wednesday? or friday for a bit? anyone?

Delphiki

Smash Champion
You guys should've come. We had a better turnout than before - 13 people, I think. Plus we all got ***** by a Peach from Davis. Also bad seeding gave everyone dumb places.

Both Reno and Davis came, plus tc1 and some new local guys.

Top Bottom