• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SacSmash 5/24/08 - TAG Monthly X *100$ FIRST PRIZE*

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
Alright, so my carpool is Catnip, DRGN, Delphiki, and myself to SCC. Here's the plan.

We're leaving at either 6 PM or Midnight friday night, I'm gonna see if I can swap schedules with my friend tomorrow. We will have to make at least one stop for gas, possibly two. I'm guessing it's roughly a 7 hour drive, plus or minus. Will we be able to stay that night at the venue or will we need a motel for that night? But anyways, you guys be ready to leave at the time I tell you tomorrow, kay? I'm not going to wait a long time for you guys.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Can't stay at the venue Fri. night. Depending on what time we get in we may not need a room. Venue opens at eight, so midnight departure wouldn't need a room, probably.

I vote we sleep in shifts. Two awake, two asleep at a time. Me/Tom first shift awake.

edit: You do know it's next week, right? You kind of implied tomorrow.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
That signature should say Catnip - Delf - DRGN - Tom - Chris.

Everyone we need to smash tomorrow and Tuesday. I'm free on Mon/Tues after work, on Wednesday all day, and Thursday after work. I hella need more practice before SCC. Post if you can Smash, and if you can have people over. DRGN and I can have people over but we only have 1 tv, so if more than 1 or 2 people come, BRING A TV!!!!!

Tom I found a three-star hotel for $73 a night, 1 bed, 2 miles from the venue. Is that too expensive?

http://www.hotels.com/processAddres...17.29415|2|N+E+ST|SAN+BERNARDINO|CA|92405|USA

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
Why do we need a 3-star hotel? I stayed at motel 6 when we went to OC2.

EDIT: I saw that one for 45 bucks, hella cheaper and not too far from the venue either.

DRGN

Technowizard
FALCON RIBBIT!!!!

Frozen: Tyde, Melvin, Simna, Razr, HomeMadeWaffles

To be frozen: DRGN, Tom, Jihnsius, SiD, Mike, tc1, Anbu, ender

Yesterday was too much fun. Who wants to Smash today?

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
Wow, wasn't that fun? Being put in handcuffs and then barely missing the tourney.

I heard Simna and Ender were there. I met Ender, but I missed Simna. Too bad.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
its ok Jihnsius, I saw u^_^ lol

btw:
DRGN said:
FALCON RIBBIT!!!!

Frozen: Tyde, Melvin, Simna, Razr, HomeMadeWaffles

To be frozen: DRGN, Tom, Jihnsius, SiD, Mike, tc1, Anbu, ender

Yesterday was too much fun. Who wants to Smash today?
Its ok...i think all of the burns i've given u evens out the freeze^_^

tc1

Smash Lord
Feekstr REGISTER WOW ANSWER U **** PHONE GUYS FCKKKKKKKKK

FEEKI REGISTER ME!!!!!!
FEEKI REGISTER ME!!!!!!
FEEKI REGISTER ME!!!!!!
FEEKI REGISTER ME!!!!!!
FEEKI REGISTER ME!!!!!!
FEEKI REGISTER ME!!!!!!
FEEKI REGISTER ME!!!!!!
FEEKI REGISTER ME!!!!!!
FEEKI REGISTER ME!!!!!!
FEEKI REGISTER ME!!!!!
FEEKI REGISTER ME!!!!!!
FEEKI REGISTER ME!!!!!!
FEEKI REGISTER ME!!!!!!
FEEKI REGISTER ME!!!!!!
FEEKI REGISTER ME!!!!!!
FEEKI REGISTER ME!!!!!!
FEEKI REGISTER ME!!!!!!
FEEKI REGISTER ME!!!!!!
FEEKI REGISTER ME!!!!!!
FEEKI REGISTER ME!!!!!!

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
lol jihnsious, simna was the big guy next to me. I figured you guys had met already since he knows a lot more of the new sac smashers, otherwise i wouldve told you that was simna. Sorry they didnt let you enter.

I didnt hear whether you guys got your money back or not before you guys left.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
TOM I never got an answer about Mike and Mike/Melvin teaming. I forgot to call you back. Also I don't think I need team names yet, you should be able to change them there.

JON am I registering you for singles and/or doubles? Don't just tell me to register you without telling me what exactly I need to do. x_x What about Joey, and is there anyone else going?

AND WHY THE **** CAN'T ANYONE DO THIS THEMSELVES?!?!?!?!!

also that post of DRGN's above was me. Is it less confusing now?

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
Sorry, I have no idea what any of you look like aside from the regulars I play with.

Does -anyone- recall me bringing my own memory card to the tournament and playing some BTT between matches? I'm seriously distraught that I lost it and they're refusing to let me describe it to them to see if one of them is mine, since they know nothing about Smash.

SiD

Smash Master
HALO 3 = BEST THING EVAR!!!

And to my suprise, my luck wasn't so bad that my Xbox didn't even freeze while playing. Yay me!

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
I don't remember a memory card. I remember seeing you do GaW's BTT, but were the Cubes accessible? Would you even have been able to put in the card?
****, I forgot to call the manager to ask about it. They supposedly found 5 legit Nintendo memory cards left at the tournament, hopefully nobody remembered my specific stats and jacked it.

cavesonic13

Smash Lord
hi everyone

so i have to start my senior project soon once again so more tournaments will be held at my place in the future ^.^

sorry i have been away for a while...

HI DELPH!!!!

Tomi....I still have more posts than you O.o

where is NK?

seeeeeeex

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Prodigal.

Cave I never uploaded your tournament because FINALS weren't recorded. lol. Keep in mind that SCC is this weekend, an NCB after that, TAG after that. Probably an NCB after that. So choose your date wisely, and early, if you want a good turnout.

Guys listen up. I can't reserve a room without using my CC, which I can't do because I spent so much **** money signing everyone up. We're going to have to hope they have rooms open and we'll pay in cash.

So what I'm going to do (after I take a ****, that is) is get directions to the 1st choice, from the 1st to 2nd, 2nd to third choice. And I'll have directions from each of them to SCC and back to the freeways.

Lastly. NEW AVATAR WAAAAAATTT?!?!?!

tc1

Smash Lord
Champ combo is only one day right? also.. Delphiki did u register me , you haven't said yes or no if i go all the way down to San Bernadino.. and u didnt register im seriously gonna kick ur glasses off.. so seriously lmk I also have the cash for it to pay u so.. yah [lmk]

Top Bottom