• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SacSmash 5/24/08 - TAG Monthly X *100$ FIRST PRIZE*

Delphiki

Smash Champion
I hella want to Smash right now, with anyone. SiD can you pick up dnilb/Chris/Melvin and come over to smash with me and DRGN? He doesn't have his controller and I want a bit of practice before tomorrow.

Also, dnilb, DRGN really wants to practice Halo 2 today so he really wants you to bring it over.

SiD

Smash Master
Sorry, I was busy all day. Stupid truck didn't pass smog.

I couldn't have gotten all of them anyway, my truck fits 2 1/2 people. Tomorrow??

9166163343 - cell phone, feel free to send a txt/call.

DRGN

Technowizard
So dnilb, want to still go to the TAG tournament tomorrow? I know I haven't played in a long time, but it still couldn't hurt to go and check the place out at the very least. Though I don't think we'd see enough to discourage us from entering; besides, if nothing else it should be fun. I'll see if I can make it there tomorrow.

Simna ibn Sind

THIS IS unMODNESS!
BRoomer
Slippi.gg
SIND#745
So dnilb, want to still go to the TAG tournament tomorrow? I know I haven't played in a long time, but it still couldn't hurt to go and check the place out at the very least. Though I don't think we'd see enough to discourage us from entering; besides, if nothing else it should be fun. I'll see if I can make it there tomorrow.
DRGN if u continue to talk about halo on SWF im going to infinite fireball you

DRGN

Technowizard
DRGN if u continue to talk about halo on SWF im going to infinite fireball you
You mean again? Awww, man. You've already infinite fireballed me at a Sac Biweekly. (...lol, I liked ender's analogy of the combo, as he explained it to Kevmoney, "Ok, well, say you could punch somebody in the face for the price of one dollar. Basically what he did there was create infinite dollars..." Or something along those lines, lol.)

So, anyways... dnilb, where were you guys? I went to the TAG tourney; teamed with some people there. It was a lot of fun. Also I won $15!

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
I liked ender's analogy of the combo, as he explained it to Kevmoney, "Ok, well, say you could punch somebody in the face for the price of one dollar. Basically what he did there was create infinite dollars..."
LOL. im always funnier in the third person. :)

I dunno about tomorrow drgn, me and the bros were gonna bro it up today and sign up for supercc but we couldnt so we might have to tomorrow. Ill call em and see whats going on and if nothing, then ill call u/or pm and let you know whats happening.

dnilb

Smash Cadet
So, anyways... dnilb, where were you guys? I went to the TAG tourney; teamed with some people there. It was a lot of fun. Also I won $15!
**** I can't believe I missed it. I was looking forward to it all week.

but some stuff came up this weekend and there was no way I could have made it :(

anyway, if i'm able to buy halo3 before the next tournament then maybe i'll go to that.

so is anyone up for smash this week? I havent been able to play much at all and I need practice

SiD

Smash Master
What time DRGN? Also, can you PM your adress? I don't have the GSC on this computer.

EDIT: Tomi-*** is getting a ride from me, and I can't fit Chris or Melvin. Stupid Tomi, has a job but always *****es about gas.

SiD

Smash Master
EDIT: ****, wanted to leave 3 hours ago. Stupid Tomi. Probably not gonna make it, traffic is a ***** right now and I have to study at some point tonight.

ender

open your parachute
BRoomer
but no one is smashing against simna, who is obviously the best in sacramento. I dont get why all the noobs are trying to reinvent the wheel instead of just learning.

by noobs I mean people who I havnt met. ;)

tc1

Smash Lord
I hate every 1

Delphiki is too logical and doesn't have a very open sense of humor

Drgn gets angry too easily and cries a lot

Joey isn't serious enough to train hardcore

Empc7 has my disc.. and he lives in davis..

Life sux

>.<

*silently awaiting delphiki's and drgsters remarks*

also d2 + mouse + keyboard drains ur smash skills

tc1

Smash Lord
Im open to smash all this week If any 1 feels like smashing.. Shoot me ur #.. since theres 500 thieves @ my school my cell got pillaged.. But w/e

Tomi-X

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, Simna is perfect to train with because everyone plays Ness.

I'm a good enough substitute to train n00bs, with my slightly more common Fox. Or DRGN's Shiek.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
If I had transportation I would play Simna every chance I could. Why? Because of Ness. SiD that was my fault. I never checked the boards after Tom called.

Simna is very good training too because he plays slowly more than you do Tom - it gives time to think. Fox must be fought with speed whereas against a slower character it's just a benefit.

Everyone come over and Smash today. And bring Simna. ^_^ Address is 2625 Gilbert Way, Rancho Cordova, CA, 95670.

tc1: I think you would enjoy life more if you stopped being so assuming. How's that for a remark. You pay little attention to others and are self-centered. Get over here and Smash. :)

Top Bottom