• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S3 Comic!! 29th Breaking news!! *Update: 06/12/2007*

Legolastom

Smash Hero
OMG have you heard the new Zelda music AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!

That was so frigin amazing!! OMG that bit with sarias song at the end OMG OMG brilliance!

Anyways lol tingle is in melee anyways (And is only used so you can hit him!).

(O yhea im not updating the comic until i get at least 2 more posts... ITS NOT FAIR!)

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ok thanx for the tinlge arguement XD anyway, gotta love the new song, I hate the part of eponas song in it, but zeldas lullaby at the end sure gave me chills and was plain awesome...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ok good news, the next comic will be the 1st comic in the story-based... well story, so heads up for that, it may be up today, or tomorrow, depending on how much I use the comp...

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
Nice stuff! Though I can't comment on the story (since nothing has been revealed), it looks like you're on the right track. The protective older brother thing has been done before, but I think you can put a new spin on it.

Overall, a nice start. I'd suggest telling the audience a bit more information so they can get excited about what may (or may not) happen.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah, I know the protective brother is kinda old, but it will make sense later on...

I'm triying to avoid giving a lot of info about the story, but at the same time giving hints in the dialogue, like u hear rubys dad having a connection with the 3 stars of the comic, and saying what they been trough is showing that they had a rough weeks/months, so i like making people guess the storyline... XD

Ikural

Smash Journeyman
I think everyone is looking forward to the next comic.
I actually only started reading this today.
But there hasn't been one I havn't liked.
Keep up the good work.
Ikural

Y34HDUD3!!!

Smash Lord
Nice, looking forward to the next episode.
What was the program (or whatever) that you used to make sprites?

And one more thing:

I know you're busy, but could you make me a sig with Crono, from Chrono Trigger?
If you have time, of course!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Lol sig request! Anyways great work on the first issue.

(Their dad is actually the bad guy and has immense power and capabilities but eventually later on in the comics will turn good again... but might get killed by an even greater foe later on)

Well you said guess : )

Stryks

Smash Hero
Hahaha Lego, not even close :p
And Y34HDUD3!! I dont make sigs anymore, there are many sig shops out there, including saber's, and I use paint for the sprites :p

I MAY put up another comic soon, like today or tomorrow, just hope I can get enough time to make one...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
O good because well that is uh... not good.

(Maybe he is a scientist that discovered to power of light and dark (Or whatever) eh? eh?)

Anyways cant wait for the next exciting installment of NAME OF COMIC!

Stryks

Smash Hero
Hmm Guess I should give the comic a Proper name or something, and lego ur close but no cigar :p

Anyway Ill put up rubys and Javelins profile in a sec...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ok so he was a scientist that created the two bad guys but.. well you can guess what the creations did to the creator : p

(How bout that is that close (Just tell me when i should stop guessing) (BTW add more giant robots)

Stryks

Smash Hero
U can stop guessin now, u havent figured it out, but you should wait a bit more as the story goes on :p...

I have never liked giant enemies, I always say size doesnt matter, as long as u have strenght, yeah theres bound to be one big guy, but so far the biggest guy is the one on the preview...

also profiles are up!

Ltork

Smash Cadet
ha its nice to know you guys are proud of being from tijuana, here I am from mexicali.

On topic, nice comic keep it up!

Stryks

Smash Hero
Orale uno d la raza k chingon XD thanx man ill keep it going, Im starting on one rite now, just dont know how to start it...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
It would be funny if Strykman said 'I'd give it 5 minutes if i was you" when he came out of that door... but that wouldn't exactly allow him to reveal their plans.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yep u won the cookie haha...

Dont worry Ill do more of my stuff, just couldnt find any good confrontation with javelin or with me or saber, so decided to add some bob and george to da comic XD

lego: yeah i was planning to do something like that, but it would seem funnier this way :p

Bedi Vegeta

Smash Master
How the hell did I never notice this topic? Anyways, there seems to be an awful lot of unneccessary spam in this topic, so try to keep it down from now on, ok?

Top Bottom