• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S3 Comic!! 29th Breaking news!! *Update: 06/12/2007*

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah I havent gotten time to make a comic, Im constantly told to go somewhere, namely the store, and to help around the house, and dont have time for a comic, but Im bound to make one this week XD

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ok good cant wait i know what its like when your busy my comics are on a two week hold as well : )

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Lol this episode is great but one thing how would it look if those two vertical lines coming out of javelins buster were actually part of it and not coming out of the back?

Stryks

Smash Hero
The lines DO come out of the busters, on the upper and lower part of the buster, since the weapon is cilinder like, tahts why they look kinda place there... I suck at explaining...

Thanx demoncaterpie glad u like my comic, I cant give a real schedule cause every now and then I have stuff to do and barely enough time to make a comic, unless my dad is Uber lazy one day and doesnt go berserk when I use the comp too much then yeah I'll update more frequently, I'll see what I can do...

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
finally it's summer...so i'll use ur advice Stryks and start designing my own sheet.....

And great job on the comic (you and saber). It's really good, you guys should think about a website once you get a schedule down.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Well I got Deviantart... 33 pageviews so far >.> yay... guess I gotta make some friends over there so they add links or something to my profile XD... I can place them on my account if u want XD

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ah i see what you mean and it would make it look less like its coming out of the back if you put it closer to the front of the buster (Or arm cannon whatever your universes canon is).

Yes only 1 week (And one day) left of school! so once school finishes and the fact i only go out of the house once or twice during the holidays i should have a lot more effort put into my comics!

BTW i will be bored over the holidays so if you want me to do anything to help or support your comics in any way just ask. :chuckle:

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
This comic's really starting to flow. Keep making consistently great comics like the ones I've been seeing and you'll have a hit in no time!

As for my individual comments, I really like Strykman. He's awesome and hilarious! We'll just have to wait and find out what the others are like.

saberhof

Smash Master
hes nothing compares to whats coming on his next comics, i might start my comic soon, here is my plot(s):

sabers comic:

- You will all find out where we found our cast and where were they working in before the comic. :D thats it for now i might start later on this next week.

Expect my comic :D.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
He he he Saberhof "Behind the scenes" comic good idea.

And isn't Strykman more like a kid so him wanting to get laid is a little... well... out of character?

saberhof

Smash Master
stykman was a project at first that could think like a boy or an adult, we were going to destroy him but stryks in the comic felt he was his father cause he was his first creation so we kept him >_>..

hows that?...i just made it up.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Lol good... and maybe you could do a comic of you (Saber) and Stryks (Stryks) adventures in the past before Strykman was made.

saberhof

Smash Master
thats what im going to do xD, i think it kind of revolves around my idea where me and stryks go out and find the cast.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ah i see and hopefully it will reveal the history of how they knew Dr. John Hanson and other (Future) Parts of the story.

O yhea and what do you think of this?

saberhof

Smash Master
im guessing head of megaman without helmet and protoman body? :p, you should really add more stuff into it than just recoloring...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Not bad sprite lego, still kinda simple, try mixing more characters or give him something unique, also strykman acts like a kid cause hes about 2 months old but has the body of a 15 year-old... :p

yeah strykman is my fav. character, mainly because I can make fun at him without hurting anyone, and because I can make more expressions with his face than with any other character... I‘m gonna work more with sabers and strykss personality since they haven't established one unlike strykman...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Great the more personality the better (Obviously) and i will work on that sprite later to Night and see if i can actually make it a bit more unique (Or a bit more Irish?).

But my comics grand re-launch should be happening on Saturday or Sunday next week (I'm trying to expand the Comic's universe much more... with a lot more MM characters).

Anyways great work on todays comic im looking forward to them (Finally) leaving the house.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Hey guys earlier today i decided to make this and the quality of my future issues should be more A-kin to this (Except just half the size of course) so what do you think?

And the way i got the "Zombie" Version was me just saving that picture in a different format (Cant remember which) and it turned out to all be the color of a zombies (Blood on the face Grey for skin with the other bits Zombie green).

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol funny, nice lego, mine If I have the link for those Backgrounds?? anyway Only complain is that the guy in green doesnt have the mouth opens in some dialogue, unless hes thinking that u gotta put bubbles so people dont get confused AND make the mouth bigger, check at strykman, cause urs looks like it has no nose and stuff...

Still cool comic, but the green guy is just too simple for my liking, yes Strykman is more simpler, but I gave him the line in his chest to make him more unique, give him some sort of design, maybe a diferent hair style or some patern in the boots, thats all im saying... anyway I guess ill strat my next comic rite about now...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah I know it was indeed predictible, yet seeing strykman suffer just makes me happy... next comic will be next week tomorrow mexico is playing and I may see transformers finally, and expect a random transformers comic after seeing the movie!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Great comic the best part had to be when you commented on it "also dont worry strykman aint dead, hes just resting, isnt that right strykman?...... strykman??..." Thats cracked me up.

O yhea and Green guy this is his sprite sheet so far and i decided to make him more unique by giving him... a machine gun mounted on his hand : p

O yhea and about his mouth in the previous comic i used the wrong mouth for the zombie version it just looks like he has some spastic lip.

O yhea and to make him more unique i was thinking of giving him a utility belt (If only i

could reach my utility belt!).

EDIT: o yhea and the Background well i get all mine from here but that one specifically is this.

O yhea and here is the second part of that previous comic

(It seems i forgot to add Protomans mouth in the last panel... better do that next time)

What do ya think.

(I say o yhea a lot don't I...)

EDIT2: You guys just cant get enough can you (And im not gonna post anymore comics in my thread until i re launch it)

so here ya go

I don't know if the looks behind you thing is supposed to be a Bob and George reference or if it isn't... you decide!

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
Wow, guys, I am really impressed with your comic. I actually am anxious to find out what happens. So far the plot is interesting, but also fails to leak out what might come in the future. Very, very good job guys. :)

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah I like doing that, give little info, but not enough to figure out what's going out next, and thanx for stoping by XD

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Hey Stryk's what do you think of that thing i sent you? *Wink* *Wink* and i remember seeing a picture of Javelin the the 1st page of my thread!

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol lego yeah I sent u some of my work when u just open ur comic, so u can see them, anyway kinda unexpected with that thing, IDK what u have in mind but im looking forward to it, and I may do a comic today so heads up for that...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Im thinking of having "The smash bros club" be a collective term for three different sprite comics which i will be updating on a daily basis (I will update one of them each day not all three each day).

1st one will be "HyruleZX" (The one i sent you)
2nd Will be "A boy that was mega" (The ones up there)
And im thinking of starting the third one later on as "Tales of war"* (a comic about the major events and what happened to the old characters the great war that happened between the original SBC and HyruleZX)

It may sound complicated and hard to run but it gives me much more variety in what i can do and its not like im updating more than usual still one a day.

*Name pending

Stryks

Smash Hero
Well it does sound kinda complicated, just think of a good storyline, and try not to rush things just to get to the good part...

UPDATE!!

Top Bottom