• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S3 Comic!! 29th Breaking news!! *Update: 06/12/2007*

Legolastom

Smash Hero
That isn't advertising that Goomb and Hulk they will appear in a few of my posts to say things

(I didnt mention my thread at all what do you mean advertising)
(And that post was making fun of me "Advertising")
(Not like anyones posting in my thread anyway)
(Why do i use brackets for this stuff anyway?)
(I don't know)

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
That isn't advertising that Goomb and Hulk they will appear in a few of my posts to say things

(I didnt mention my thread at all what do you mean advertising)
(And that post was making fun of me "Advertising")
(Not like anyones posting in my thread anyway)
(Why do i use brackets for this stuff anyway?)
(I don't know)
My bad Lego. I just like to keep people on their toes:laugh:

Another great comic, probably the best so far. The effects were great (my personal favorite being the double-take style shot with Stryks).

Everything turned out amazing. Can't wait for the next issue!!!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Great comic cant wait for Stryk's to PWN him and why not make Stryk's use those new sprites after some sort of transformation (And maybe add some stuff to him like vambraces of light or some sort of insignia on his back).

(Hadoken of order vs Shorouken (Not shuriken im talking about the Street fighter move) of chaos)(I don't know how to spell them but you know what im talking about).

Legolastom

Smash Hero
HA HA HA HA! that random one is so funny Strykman charging with a nuclear bomb!
And did i see George running with you in that panel?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol glad everyone like the random comic... I may make another comic of the story this week but maybe I'll be too busy, I'll see what I can do...

also IDK if thats george, I just grabbed some sprites from crash n bass's download section in the random sprites, I decided to add them, thanx Fatsatan! (he mad ethe sprites)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
He he (Dam vegetables) and why you no post on my thread anymore Stryk's? : (

Anyways cant wait for the continuation of the fight and for more randomness!

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol yes yes they do...

Anyway im working on some new sprites, these new sprites will be used AFTER the battle with chaos, since Im gonna have a lot of trouble with the sword sprites...

anyway expect another story comic tomorrow, or hopefully a random animal crossing comic! yes u heard me, never played the game but one character has become very awesome in my eyes...

also PREVIEW TO STRYKS NEW SPRITES!:

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
Nice, much more detail. The old one looked a lil more...loose and curved. It also looked a lot different form the other characters...

the new one is just hotness..

HE HAS MINI MUSCLES.....i want my guy to have mini muscles...

i'lm redoing mah sprite...cant stand to have such a sucky one when ur making shiz like that....
(jk, i need more practice)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Woh nice sprites and who did you get it from Goku?

Uh and what else was i gonna say...

O yhea! Animal crossing (So many people haven't played it!) Its a great game with so many great characters (Tom nook FTW!) and who is it that you are interested in i might be able to provide some facts.

(If you do buy the game i can guarentee you will play it everyday (At least for a month))

zerosin

Smash Apprentice
Love the comics; esp. I liked "Stupidity in HD" (go STRYKSMAN!). Can't wait for the next ep with Chaos v. Stryks. Keep up the good work.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Sweet a lot of new guys are liking my comics XD, anyway its Strykman btw :p

also yeah some sprites Im editing are from goku, other from vegeta, and im still looking for a good swordsman, anyway I doubtI'll have time to make a comic today, so watch out for tomorrow...

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Ya know Strkys... Watching your comic grow has almost inspired me to get back into making comics...

I think I'm gonna wait though... Don't wanna steal your thunder. Keep up the good work my friend. Sorry about Deoxys... :( Good comic though.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Wow cool suddenly everybody is doing comics! it would be cool if u join ODIN, I didnt even know u made comics, are they sprite-type??

Lol ill survive after the lost of deoxys dont worry XD

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I was gonna do a sprite comic on a job I was working at, but I actually draw. O_O Egads!!!11!!

I was gonna do a smash comic long before I was introduced to Smashboards. So if I ever did one now, it'd involve tiers, and the whole pro/casual player thing.

The current thing I wanna work on right now is a comic with a buddy of mine. It's called "Life with Death". His nickname is actually Death, and I'm moving in with him this week. Who know what sort of shinanigans will come about...

And no... He doesn't play smash... T_T But when he does, he's Pichu... the most volatile form of Death.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
He he he it would be great if we start up a little comic (Sprite and drawn) community here on Smash boards we already have Me,Stryk's (Remember NEVER to make the mistake of spelling Strykman with and S!) and DH-Ninja so the more the merrier hey!

(And ODIN if your comic is half as good as your sigs then they should be great!)

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I haven't drawn in a while. I had a failed webcomic a while ago, cause I lacked motivation and a scanner. (that was actually the tag line for the site too. ;) )

My art is okay. I'm not that great. Better than some, worse than others. But with my new PS knowledge, I think I could do something cool. ;) We'll just have to wait and see...

urban_shinobi

Smash Journeyman
Goku eh?:chuckle::grin::chuckle::grin:

And try to find a trunks one with his sword. That'll probably give you a good swordsman.

Or a KoF one. there has to be a sword guy in there.

Stryks

Smash Hero
OMG Urban I need Trunks badly, hed fit perfectly for a swordsmen, where I found the goku sprites trunks wasnt there, if u do I would make a shrine for u! XD

Stryks

Smash Hero
Im no stranger to SR, still I look for them and didnt find any >.> I need jump ultimate stars sprites, since those are the ones Im using, and theyre very easy to edit, and look just plain awesome...

Still thanx for the help demon, im gonna try and edit more sprites and hopefully bring out one comic tomorrow or friday...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol thanx demon but theres nothing there, shinobi may help me out, the sprites he has in his sig are from the game the srpites im using from, so Im bettin he knows were to get them XD

0m3n5150

Smash Journeyman
Here, I made these for anyone who is also a fan of the series =)

Code:
http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/9749/rubyfanbx6.jpg

Code:
http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/2670/strykemanfanfh8.jpg

Code:
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/8595/javelinfaniy3.jpg

Code:
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/1235/saberfanuj4.jpg

Code:
http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/8745/stryksfanlv0.jpg

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Whoa cool Om3n i might use that saber ones and im will look for some Jump styled trunks sprites.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol omen that is freaking sweet, I was actually planning in making those myself, but still prtty awesome, btw u got strykmans name wrong XD

0m3n5150

Smash Journeyman
i shall fix it!
but im on a different computer atm, so ill fix it when i have access to the other one.
*within a couple hours.

Top Bottom