• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S3 Comic!! 29th Breaking news!! *Update: 06/12/2007*

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Nice action scenes and it better be saber who comes and helps him next scene! (Strykman is just a robot so what does he have? just robot powers(E.G. uh... copying robot masters ability's and stuff : P)?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Uh Stryks, Can you edit the 10th one, I can't link to it.

Edit: Love the new ones, but Lucario not being a PC in Brawl would mean I lose that $50 bet I made, LOL! :laugh: Hilarous though, my thoughts exactly if Megaman, Diddy Kong, Lucario, or WW Link didin't make it assuming I had super powers...LOL :laugh: Gotta love that=hilarious! Another job well done! :)

Stryks

Smash Hero
Johnknight the link is fixed :p

Thanx sorrow, and lego yeah thanx I liked the fighting scenes but like I stated im not pleased how the 4th panel turned out, oh well...

Believe me strykman has few abilities, but one is completely overpowered, but it's gonna take quite a while to show it...

OMFG 5000 POSTS I AM THE GREATEST!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
O what another one of those Black mage Hadoken beams? XD

Yhea and same background even though the characters have moved FTW!!
5k posts!! WELL DONE you Smash master!!

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Johnknight the link is fixed :p

OMFG 5000 POSTS I AM THE GREATEST!
There, now it makes sense=the 11th one. Good, very good. "Fanboys Attack"=awsome line! Gotta love that, original and very humurous. You successfully made a joke of what many of us wanted to do when Dexoys was deconfirmed.

Also, congratz on the 5,000th post.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah I got the sheet of the current stryks, which happens to be Zero style, and the new one Im making that is goku-style sprites, theyre coming along quite nicely, already done like 11 poses and will continue later on... why u ask?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
I dunno just wondering in case i do a comic involving an alternative universe or something (Whit your permission of course) : P.

Anyways hows the next comic coming along?

Legolastom

Smash Hero
So Saber is using a dark blast ey? well maybe there is a reason to that... (Or not?)

Anyways great comic as usual and maybe Saber can use his shield to hang from the ceiling! (Well he is technically an alternative universe Protoman...) (Hope you actually get the reference).

O yhea and why not put a space (All it need is like one line) between the box and the text?

O yhea if you have the sheet for saber can i have it? i wanna do a little edit for him

Legolastom

Smash Hero
K and great comic today...

(There was a massive Ninjas battle on the Omneox of smash forums... and i had to nuke an entire thread!) Just thought id let you know...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea saber FTW!

And im working on some Ninja edits they don't look half bad actually (Seeing as they are mostly just a recolor).

But uh i wont post em here seeing as that would be advertising (Apparently).

Stryks

Smash Hero
Glad everyone liked the comic, guess the best part was the twins obviously...

I may update later tonight or tomorrow, if im lucky, im gonna go look for a job today and I- yes, I said I was gettin a job, dont be surprised, i need money...

anyway I- REALLY I AM looking for a job!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
A job well hopefully that means you have less time to work on the comic and everyone comes to mine MWUHAHAHAHAHAHHA *cough* uh... you didnt hear that NINJA VANISH!

Anyway yhea working on Ninja sprites!

Stryks

Smash Hero
Thanx, anyway guys I doubt Ill update today or tomorrow, not only do I dont know how and what to do in the next comic, but I have a lot on my mind, I enter at the university next week, when i tought I would enter in like 3 weeks... god this sux...

anyway expect a story comic and, if im lucky, a random comic XD...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ok UPDATE!!

Semi decent comic, could have done it better, but I BARELY found time to make it, its gonna be one BUSY week...

BTW I put life instead of lifeTIME, ill fix it tomorrow g2g!

Seed of Sorrow

Smash Champion
Nice, lol.

Saber should graft a laser canon to the shoulder where his arm blew off.........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................oh wait

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Lol you rushed the comment under the comic didn't you? XD

Heres hoping that Strykman has some sorta giant mode (Sometime in the comic) seeing as he is a robot.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lego why do u underestimate Strykman so much? anyway I have some ideas for some attacks for him, but I may make them later on...

Yeah I like making chaos all godly, being almost imposible to stop XD...

also I may show off some blasters later on, theres more than one kind, meaning there are diferent models, and saber im on msn, wth r u? XD

Top Bottom