• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S3 Comic!! 29th Breaking news!! *Update: 06/12/2007*

DH_Ninja

Smash Ace
nice update. Keep it up. For osme reason the arm thing remind me off when ocelot lost his hand in mgs.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ok guys I have been thinking for the last days, and have a great idea for a comic, joining along my usual comics- S3 and Random!

Best part is that u guys can b part of it! all I need are ur own character designs either made by u, or I ill make them if u give me a design or something, tough it will take a while for it to become true, with school, HW, chores, and the ocassional GO TO DA STORE NOW! yell from my dad... but with ur help I can make it happen!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Hey if you need any help at all i will be happy to!

Im not rubbish i have made 1 or 2 comics in the past but... hmmm... thats a little hazy : P

If its like some sort of cameo comic just tell me and i will post my Hulk N Goomb + Ninja sprites!

(O yhea and do you think you could give me Goku's sheet he would make a great Ninja!)

Stryks

Smash Hero
Thing is I want to make comics about the stuff happening in the brawl section of the forum, lot of n00bs and stuff happening there, and I tought it would be funny actually drawing the posters and everything...

lego here are the goku sprites, its on the jump stars section: http://sdb.drshnaps.com/SpritesDS.htm

Ok comic tomorrow!!!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Lol i found the Goku sprites yesterday and you mean like for E.G. A comic about alpha noob arguing and stuff and Ridley comes and eats him at the end!

(Or something with Waluigi... or Bomber man)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
XD I saw that quote XD anyways here is a quick (Very quick!!) comic i made...

So are you gonna make it like this? (In how you tell it not in... presentation XD) Or will you be like guiding us through the forums flaming noobs (Not literally but in this example... literally).

Or will you be telling us what rubbish about these ideas/Ranting?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Something like that, but more detailed, with the average posters in the forum talking, then n00b arrives, we show him some pics, and at the end the n00b receives a real flame by ridley... so yeah... ok aint gonna post anymore til comic XD

Legolastom

Smash Hero
He he he ok and im gonna send you a PM now Stryk's bout somit! (But will this run along side the other comics?)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
He he he good punchline at the end and i currently got 3 Sprite sheets atm and one in the works... thinking of which one to use (Ninjas are the most edited... But Hulk N Goomb are my mascots!)...

And *sob* Bob and george is over only the epilogue left : ( Wah wahwahwahwah!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Well he makes his using Photoshop but you can easily make them in paint (Like mine) they are not hard to make once you get the hang of it all you gotta do is add a BG then well the sprites and the text!

All very simple... after a while.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ok so here are my three sprite sheets (They are mostly incomplete but... you got enough poses : D) so just chose which one you want (Or use all three...)...

Ninjas
MM-Proto edit
Hulk N Goomb!

So use whichever one you want (Or all 3...as i said)!

Dammit double post again sorry -.-

Legolastom

Smash Hero
So your looking for a nice large sprite sheet to edit?
If your not looking on TSR i have a few...

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah thanx guys for not spamming my thread [/sarcasm] :p

anyway if im lucky ill make a comic tomorrow, sundays are a good day for me so lets see how it goes...

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Probably should've brought that to PM. Sorry Stryks.

Question though: It's been a while since I've worked with sprites. What's your standard sprite size for one character? Not the sheet, the character. Even then, what size do you work with for editing.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Well we (I) Usually just leave it its current size then zoom in but if i need it bigger i enlarge it 200 by 200.

Hope thats some help.

Edit: 2 posts while i was typing this (And looking at other threads... im not slow)

Stryks

Smash Hero
I rarely use the default size of the sprites, i just resized 200 by 200, it makes the character bigger so expressions on the faces and other stuff are easier to do...

saberhof

Smash Master
wow lol, that thing on its head looks like a sprite of some wing of a pokemon, like dragonite or charizard...hmmm...>.> you should have added horns..

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Do the antenna count as horns? (I could gladly make it more demon like for you uh... Demon caterpie XS)

And where is the comic!! (Peasants revolt!)

Stryks

Smash Hero
Ill try and make a comic now, havent done in a while, was planning to do one esterday but I only used my comp util afternoon, and only used it for like 1 hour or so... so hang on its coming!

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
wow lol, that thing on its head looks like a sprite of some wing of a pokemon, like dragonite or charizard...hmmm...>.> you should have added horns..
It's a Charizard wing:laugh:

I always thought the atennas counted as horns. Besides, they just seemed too cliche.

Do whatever you want Legolastom. I'm kind of partial to this sprite, since it was my first one, and I've used it for pretty much everything.

If you can make it look even more awesome, the go ahead:)

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Great new comic... hmmm... i wonder what this move will be called... (Either Mega light attack (Or something) or Hadoken).

Top Bottom