• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

S3 Comic!! 29th Breaking news!! *Update: 06/12/2007*

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea the spelling and grammar wasn't that great on this one but i presume you where in a rush?

And he isn't a recuring villain a recurring villain is someone (Like Bowser or Ganondorf) who keeps coming back not some one who lasts long in a fight XD

But hmmm... why wont he die... that is the mystery!

Hope you have a good time in college Stryk's! (I go back in September!)

Edit: O yhea and http://www.spriters-resource.com/other/other/anime/display.php?file=dbz_fight_trunks.gif Some Trunks sprites!

Stryks

Smash Hero
I BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

Anyway expect a comic tomorrow, Ive had THE hardest school week Ive ever had so thats why updates have been lacking... but dont worry, one is coming soon...

and lego thanx, but I need jump ultimate fighters trunks, hell I dont even know if he apepars in the game >.>

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
I BUMP FOR GREAT JUSTICE!

Anyway expect a comic tomorrow, Ive had THE hardest school week Ive ever had so thats why updates have been lacking... but dont worry, one is coming soon...

and lego thanx, but I need jump ultimate fighters trunks, hell I dont even know if he apepars in the game >.>
He doesn't:( The guy from Bleach does, and so does Kenshin. Trunks only appears as a support character.

But hey Stryks! We thought you were dead! Good to see that you're not!

Can't wait to see the new comic! I've been waiting for it!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
He he he great and now i know what you mean about what you said in my thread XD

Great work as always but i do feel like a change in environment.

"Long live the Skull empire!" Yhea woooo go!! ya!! yay!! wooo!... You will understand in a few weeks...

NINJA VANISH!!

Stryks

Smash Hero
Lol im guessing the skull empire is the bad guy team rite?

anywya I would do a comic about todays update.... but nothing comes to mind, and im not as excited as when they revealed Ike...

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea i wasn't as excited as the Ike update but id say that this was better (But not as surprising)... we are talking about the Demon update right? XD

And im brainstorming ideas for my skull bad guy... all i got so far is the eggman Skull empire -.-

Looking forward to that comic Dmeoncaterpie!

demoncaterpie

Smash Champion
Abra abra cadabra. I wanna reach out and grab ya!
I had a good time making this one, so you never know.

I may or may not make more of these. If I come up with a good enough idea, than I'll make something:)

If you want to post it as a fan comic, I'd appreciate that. I just don't think I'll be making these weekly.

But I might post stuff here from time to time, if it's cool with you.

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Great comic Demon... at least your aloud to post thing here... : (

(Actually if Mii's are in Brawl Brock has a very likely chance... except he has to leave behind his "Onix")

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea maybe there is an alternative Skull face somewhere... maybe... just maybe.

: P Great as usual cant wait to see what Stryk's does next.

(Do they train DBZ style or do they go on a long journey to find... something... that will enhance their souls (Or something))

Stryks

Smash Hero
LOL at ur comic Ninja! Plain awesome, maybe I can make Saber losing his arm a reocurring joke? XD

And thanx guys, glad u liked da comix!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Yhea... enjoy your fan comics Stryk's... enjoy them...

And er... who is Sabers head from anyway?

Might make a fan comic myself... NAAAAHHHH!

(Just got P.Mario and Metroid off VC... getting Sonic 2 (Again) and something else next week).

O yhea and recurring jokes are always good and are something which the readers always like *Looks at roy* yhea we all love them!

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Well you can see Skull man... no wait that names already taken... unless i can do a back story that... hmmm... excellent MWUHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH...

Anyways you can see Skull man in the first image you see in my comics thread... he is in the bottom left corner.

VIVA LA SKULL MAN EMPIRE!

Morph_Blue

Smash Cadet
you combination of sprites and mspaint is quite cool...

****.. now i want to find some sprites i can use for my work >_<

oh yeah.. before i forget...

your pics are pretty cool xD

Legolastom

Smash Hero
He uses photo shop actually thats how he can do more fancy effects than me -.-

Lets hope for a comic soon hey Stryk's?

Stryks

Smash Hero
Thanx morph blue, but ur pics are too godly XD
yeah I use PS just for effects, not to make the entire comic, and Ill try to make a comic before thursday but im not making promises XD

Legolastom

Smash Hero
Ok maybe make an anti Petey one XD (And then send it to sandman) you could make an entire series out of just one of sandmans post's actually : p

Legolastom

Smash Hero
This has to be my fave so far.

POsting on mah Wii!!! (wow takes so long to post a !)

How is Ridley NECESSARY to the franchise? XD

Creo

Smash Champion
NNID
Creo93
..Don't get me wrong here, I know for a fact Ridley is awesome but taking Petey out in one hit!? I don't think so..that should have been a fight. And Petey is only a sum of it...Waluigi!? Your crazy Stryks..

Stryks

Smash Hero
Hey I was in SO much hurry, I forgot to add some names, my bad, I'll add some later, with some modifications to the comic...

Top Bottom